Vietnam Historical Tour – 12 Days / 11 Nights
Schedule: Hanoi, Hue, Quang Tri, Ho Chi Minh, Dalat. Have you ever imagined how the best journey will be? The tour completely can give you…Read more
✅ Experience the diverse cultures of the variety of hill tribes in the Museum of Ethnology
✅ Explore the Imperial City of Hue to see the tremendous palace of legendary kings.
✅ Venture inside Cu Chi tunnels to explore the former life of Vietcong.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class (Hanoi – Hue; Danang – Ho Chi Minh City)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary (Non-private boat of Halong Bay cruise)
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
10+ Costa Rica photos will make your heart race.
Todd Weselake, an adventure photographer, takes an adrenaline-fueled visual journey through Costa Rica’s wilds. There are as many reasons to travel as there are road…
Mount Fuji day trip blog — How to spend one perfect day itinerary in Mt Fuji?
Discover Japan’s most renowned iconic with our Mount Fuji day trip blog — Mount Fuji one day itinerary (Mt Fuji one day itinerary, Mount Fuji…
Enjoy interesting breakfast with giraffes at Giraffe Manor in Kenya
Giraffe Manor is a boutique hotel located southwest of Nairobi, where guests are attracted by the rustic brick building or lush grass around the hotel’s…
Explore Shirakawa-go Village — Visiting one of the most beautiful villages in Japan
Shirakawa-go is a small yet lovely town surrounded by snow-capped mountains in Gifu Prefecture’s northwestern region (roughly 200km southwest of Nagano). The environment, which is…
12 incredible tree photos that you won’t believe are real
When you look at the landscapes around you, especially if you visit a remote location, they appear to have been plucked from the pages of…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.