The Mysterious Heritage Trails of Vietnam – 12 Days / 11 Nights
Schedule: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoian, Danang, Saigon, Mekong Delta: If you are looking for a chance to discover Vietnam’s culture and natural beauty at…Read more
☑️ Explore Hanoi, the Vietnam’s capital city with its ancient beauty.
☑️ Enjoy the fantastic natural beauty in Halong Bay, UNE SCO World Heritage.
☑️ Relax, swim, sunbath and do snorkeling in Cham Island in Hoian
☑️Try creeping into the historic tunnels as a former Vietcong in Cu Chi.
Arriving at Hanoi Airport, welcome you to Hanoi! We will transfer you to your hotel for check in. Free time at your leisure. In the evening, we will come to the finest restaurant to enjoy a welcome dinner.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class (Hanoi – Hue; Danang – Ho Chi Minh City)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary (Non-private boat of Halong Bay cruise)
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam.
- Prices are valid 30 days from the date of offer. After this date, price and conditions may be readjusted.
- The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 14.00 on arrival day till 12.00 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
Green Sticky Rice (Com) Hanoi – Special Gift of Autumn
When the autumn comes, it goes along with the elegant aroma of a favorite type of long grain snacks which enchants the soul of Hanoians…
All things you need to know about the 9th Hue Festival 2016
The 9th Hue Festival, with the theme “710th anniversary of Thuan Hoa – Phu Xuan – Thua Thien – Hue – Cultural Heritage with Integration…
8 must-see places in Sapa in the afternoon
Travel to Sapa in the afternoon, where to go and what to do to have the most enjoyable experiences? Here are eight suggestions for you…
Georgia is heaven on Earth, as evidenced by 20+ captivating photos.
Do you want to visit an off-the-beaten-path country surrounded by beautiful mountains with plenty of hiking opportunities, tranquil landscapes, numerous churches and cathedrals, good and…
48 hours in Kyoto — How to spend 2 days in Kyoto perfectly?
Kyoto, Japan’s former imperial capital for almost a thousand years, is famed for its temples, wooden buildings, and traditional Japanese gardens. During my brief stay,…