The Mysterious Heritage Trails of Vietnam – 12 Days / 11 Nights
Schedule: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoian, Danang, Saigon, Mekong Delta: If you are looking for a chance to discover Vietnam’s culture and natural beauty at…Read more
☑️ Explore Hanoi, the Vietnam’s capital city with its ancient beauty.
☑️ Enjoy the fantastic natural beauty in Halong Bay, UNE SCO World Heritage.
☑️ Relax, swim, sunbath and do snorkeling in Cham Island in Hoian
☑️Try creeping into the historic tunnels as a former Vietcong in Cu Chi.
Arriving at Hanoi Airport, welcome you to Hanoi! We will transfer you to your hotel for check in. Free time at your leisure. In the evening, we will come to the finest restaurant to enjoy a welcome dinner.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class (Hanoi – Hue; Danang – Ho Chi Minh City)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary (Non-private boat of Halong Bay cruise)
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam.
- Prices are valid 30 days from the date of offer. After this date, price and conditions may be readjusted.
- The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 14.00 on arrival day till 12.00 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
Trekking in Vietnam (Part 2)
Vietnam has become well-known for its stunning scenery, welcoming, friendly people, rich history, and fine cuisine, but it is less well-known as a trekking and…
Myanmar, Land of the Golden Pagoda
Myanmar travel – land of the golden pagoda offers its visitors an experience like no other. With an ever growing tourism with many people coming…
Shopping cafe in Bangkok — Top 4 best cafe & shopping complex in Bangkok you should visit
Bangkok is a popular destination for foodies and shoppers alike. Anywhere in the city, you can find an artistic and one-of-a-kind café and shopping community….
5 Best Festivals in Vietnam
Festivals in Vietnam provide travelers with the perfect chance to get up close and personal with this proud nation’s myths, traditions, and fun-loving spirit. Despite…
20+ breathtaking nature photographs demonstrating how nature can defeat civilization
It is sometimes said that there is no winner in the eternal conflict between man and nature. However, once a building cracks or a broken…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.