The Mysterious Heritage Trails of Vietnam – 12 Days/11 Nights
Schedule: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoian, Danang, Saigon, Mekong Delta: If you are looking for a chance to discover Vietnam’s culture and natural beauty at…Read more
|Departure upon request
Arriving at Hanoi Airport, welcome you to Hanoi! We will transfer you to your hotel for check in. Free time at your leisure. In the evening, we will come to the finest restaurant to enjoy a welcome dinner.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class (Hanoi – Hue; Danang – Ho Chi Minh City)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary (Non-private boat of Halong Bay cruise)
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam.
- Prices are valid 30 days from the date of offer. After this date, price and conditions may be readjusted.
- The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 14.00 on arrival day till 12.00 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
Son Doong experience — Amazing beyond words
It took us approximately a day to go to Son Doong, the largest cave in the world located in the National Park-Phong Nha, Ke Bang,…
5 key jet lag facts you should know
It would be great if there was some catch-all, but perhaps the best way to beat jet lag is to know all the different elements…
Offbeat Hong Kong: 12 Alternatives To The Usual Tourist Attractions
Hong Kong doesn’t immediately present its quieter side to undiscerning tourists. A 21st-century cacophony, this city’s blend of trams and temples, skyscrapers and subways, malls…
7 Spectacular Festivals In Thailand 2019
Thailand never fails to amaze its thousands of visitors with the most vibrant festivals that are sure to delight them by offering glimpses into the…
10+ photos show the beauty of Sapa in snow season
The strong cold air generally causes the temperature in Sapa, particularly the Northwest area in general, to drop drastically from late December to mid-January, bringing…