TOUR HA NOI – SAPA 3D2N ( FRIDAY WEEKLY )
Sapa is a highland town, a famous resort in Lao Cai province, Vietnam. This place hides many wonders of nature, natural scenery with the topography…Read more
Morning: Car and tour guide pick you up at the gate of Thong Nhat Park – Tran Nhan Tong Street – Hai Ba Trung District – Hanoi City, depart for Sapa along the Hanoi – Lao Cai highway.
Noon: Arrive in Sapa, have lunch at a restaurant, check-in at a 3-star hotel.
Afternoon: The tour guide takes the delegation to visit:
Cat Cat village – located 2km from Sapa town, explore the life of the Mong ethnic people, traditional craft villages, shop for brocade souvenirs: towels, shirts, skirts, bags…
Evening: Have dinner at a restaurant with special dishes from the Northwest mountains. You are free to walk around to visit Sapa Stone Church, with squares, stadiums, streets selling goods, and special souvenirs of ethnic minorities. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Where to eat in Melaka? — Best restaurants in Melaka & best places to eat in Melaka
Melaka (Old Name: Malacca) is not only well-known as a historical town, but also as a gastronomic destination in Malaysia. Melaka Street’s restaurants and cafés…
Dot Temple in Ninh Binh
Dot temple, also known as Trinh temple, is a relic site in the eco-tourism area of Trang An. This is where the two generals of…
Bohol travel blog — The fullest Bohol travel guide for first-timers
Anyone who claims that coming to the Philippines to visit Bohol Island is just for the purpose of viewing the Chocolate Hills is totally incorrect….
ADVENTUROUS THINGS TO DO IN VIETNAM: THE ULTIMATE LIST (Part 1)
If you’re looking for adventurous things to do while in Vietnam, sit back, relax, and read this article! Sandboarding Mui Ne is widely regarded as…
Malacca travel blog — The fullest Malacca travel guide for first-timers
Visiting Malaysia Everyone may believe that they only have one day in Malacca to visit the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, go shopping in the Central…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.