TOUR HA NOI – SAPA 3D2N ( FRIDAY WEEKLY )
Sapa is a highland town, a famous resort in Lao Cai province, Vietnam. This place hides many wonders of nature, natural scenery with the topography…Read more
Morning: Car and tour guide pick you up at the gate of Thong Nhat Park – Tran Nhan Tong Street – Hai Ba Trung District – Hanoi City, depart for Sapa along the Hanoi – Lao Cai highway.
Noon: Arrive in Sapa, have lunch at a restaurant, check-in at a 3-star hotel.
Afternoon: The tour guide takes the delegation to visit:
Cat Cat village – located 2km from Sapa town, explore the life of the Mong ethnic people, traditional craft villages, shop for brocade souvenirs: towels, shirts, skirts, bags…
Evening: Have dinner at a restaurant with special dishes from the Northwest mountains. You are free to walk around to visit Sapa Stone Church, with squares, stadiums, streets selling goods, and special souvenirs of ethnic minorities. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
What to pack for winter trip — 7 must-pack items for winter adventure
Travelers who enjoy going on adventures during the frigid winter months will require the following seven essentials to ensure an enjoyable and comfortable journey. What…
14 most beautiful coastlines in the world
We began our list with 50-odd coasts from both hemispheres to select from: palm-lined stretches of white-sand beaches, deeply gorgeous (and occasionally scary) coastal roads….
What do you need to prepare a trip before travelling Vietnam ?
A favorite destination among backpackers for being a super-budget destination, Vietnam is a gorgeous country that has a lot to offer. So much so that Vietnam can…
Ninh Binh Tam Coc boat ride – Explore the nature in an outstanding look
If you love natural scenery, love biodiversity in reserve forests, or a professional photographer hunting out every single aspect of life, don’t miss the precious…
10+ photos show the beauty of Sapa in snow season
The strong cold air generally causes the temperature in Sapa, particularly the Northwest area in general, to drop drastically from late December to mid-January, bringing…