TOUR HA NOI – SAPA 3D2N (FRIDAY WEEKLY)
Sapa is a highland town, a famous resort in Lao Cai province, Vietnam. This place hides many wonders of nature, natural scenery with the topography…Read more
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
Morning: Car and tour guide pick you up at the gate of Thong Nhat Park – Tran Nhan Tong Street – Hai Ba Trung District – Hanoi City, depart for Sapa along the Hanoi – Lao Cai highway.
Noon: Arrive in Sapa, have lunch at a restaurant, check-in at a 3-star hotel.
Afternoon: The tour guide takes the delegation to visit:
Cat Cat village – located 2km from Sapa town, explore the life of the Mong ethnic people, traditional craft villages, shop for brocade souvenirs: towels, shirts, skirts, bags…
Evening: Have dinner at a restaurant with special dishes from the Northwest mountains. You are free to walk around to visit Sapa Stone Church, with squares, stadiums, streets selling goods, and special souvenirs of ethnic minorities. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Patong beach reviews — The fullest guide for a trip to Patong beach Phuket, Thailand
It will be tough to select where to stop for your first journey to Patong if you are prepared for your first vacation to this…
Discover top 5 food countries in the world
The great and delicious meal is favorite among everybody; nobody on earth could deny the fact that she or he doesn’t like delicious and great…
5 Most Popular Treks In India
It is no exaggeration if said that trekking is one of the most popular adventure sports in India, famous worldwide. It is a lifetime experience,…
Hoa Lu ancient capital
GENERAL INFORMATION Hoa Lu, near Ninh Binh, was the capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom called Dai Co Viet in the 10th century. This small…
Explore Keemala resort — The beautiful Keemala’s Bird’s Nest in Phuket
Keemala Resort is situated on a hillside surrounded by natural vegetation and overlooks Phuket’s Kamala Beach in Thailand. The hanging homes, bustling pools, luxurious restaurants,…