Fansipan Trekking Tour
Fansipan, the highest peak of the Indochina mountains, is an ideal challenge for mountain-climbing lovers from all over the world. Take the tour, you will…Read more
📌 Visit the famous Silver Waterfall, an amazing natural beauty.
📌 Conquer Fansipan, the famous highest peak of the Indochina mountains.
📌 Visit Sin Chai village full of a peaceful atmosphere and friendly people.
In the evening at around 20.00, you will be picked up and transferred to Hanoi Railway Station for an overnight train to Lao Cai, the city near the Chinese border. After a sweet night on the train, you will reach Lao Cai in the morning for a delightful adventure.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Overnight in tent
- Non-private air-conditioned cabin on night train Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (cabin 4 berth-soft sleeper)
- Porters (to carry food and luggage)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Local English speaking guide
- Boat trip as mentioned
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Water on the whole trip
- Sleeping bag and mattresses
- Entrance fees
- International and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
- In case you cannot go on the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Malacca travel blog — The fullest Malacca travel guide for first-timers
Visiting Malaysia Everyone may believe that they only have one day in Malacca to visit the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, go shopping in the Central…
Where to eat in Melaka? — Best restaurants in Melaka & best places to eat in Melaka
Melaka (Old Name: Malacca) is not only well-known as a historical town, but also as a gourmet destination in Malaysia. Melaka Street’s restaurants and cafés…
Offbeat Hong Kong: 12 Alternatives To The Usual Tourist Attractions
Hong Kong doesn’t immediately present its quieter side to undiscerning tourists. A 21st-century cacophony, this city’s blend of trams and temples, skyscrapers and subways, malls…
Grand Canyon short trip — How to get the most from a short trip
On my first trip to the Grand Canyon, I made a classic beginner mistake: I didn’t leave myself enough time and didn’t do any before…
HIKING FOR BEGINNERS: TIPS AND TRICKS FOR SUCCESS
You may feel overwhelmed by the thought if you have never walked before. You may not be in the form of a climb. You may…