Quy Nhon – Phu Yen tour 3 days 2 nights: Explore the wild sea
Quy Nhon – Phu Yen – where there is a thousand-year sea of waves with many pristine beaches, clear blue water and long, romantic sandy…Read more
|Departure upon request
Car and guide of Quy Nhon Tourist pick you up at Phu Cat Airport to depart for Quy Nhon.
Visit Thien Hung Pagoda: One of the most special and famous temples in Binh Dinh with its unique architecture and wonderful scenery. The special thing is not only about the exquisite architectural beauty that this place currently houses the Jade Relic of Buddha Shakyamuni.
09h00: Arrive at Twin Towers, one of 07 clusters of Cham towers in Binh Dinh. The cluster of towers with 02 ancient towers with Angkorian architecture, built in the 12th century, is located on a flat plane right in the heart of Quy Nhon city.
10:00: Tour guide takes guests to Ghenh Rang Tien Sa tourist area, go up Mong Cam slope, Thi Nhan hill, bow to pay respects to Han Mac Tu’s grave, visit Hoang Hau Beach, where there are stone shaped stones. Eggs stacked on top of each other create a beautiful, romantic scene. Enjoy the unique skills of Dzu Kha’s fire pen, and hear about the life and talented career of poet Han Mac Tu, a poet whose life, though short, has left a legacy of Vietnamese poetry. indelible mark.
Have lunch at a restaurant in the city with extremely special and fresh dishes.
Then the car takes you to the hotel to check in and rest.
You are free to swim, explore the peaceful city of Quy Nhon.
Car and tour guide take you to dinner. You explore Quy Nhon at night, especially drink Surf Bar coffee, enjoy the cool sea breeze on Quy Nhon beach.
- New car according to the schedule 3-star hotel (2 people/room)
- Super speed canoe served according to the program
- 5 Standard meals in the program including 1 seafood meal at Ky Co
- Scuba diving equipment : Life jacket, diving goggles
- Ticket + tent to Bai Ky Co
- Freshwater bathing service
- Love Bridge ticket (Cau Yen) at Ky Co
- Beach resort chair
- Sombrero Quy Nhon Tourist Beach security fee
- Island Tickets to visit tourist attractions in the program
- Enthusiastic and experienced guides about Quy Nhon – Binh Dinh.
- Travel insurance
- Drinking water in the car 2 bottles of 500ml/person/day
- VAT 10%
- Expenses for meals outside the program, personal entertainment
- Request a single room
- Children under 5 years old – free (2 adults only get 1 free child under 5 years old, 2nd child charged 50%)
- Children from 5 to 9 years old, charged 50% adult cost Children from 10 years old and up up at adult cost
- Children from 1m4 and above are counted as adults to ensure food and sightseeing tickets
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Nam Du Islands travel guide — A summer destination of paradise in Vietnam
Nam Du archipelago, located entirely in the Gulf of Thailand in Kien Giang province, has become a popular tourist destination due to its vast blue…
Some Tips and Tricks for Newcomers to Ha Giang
Traveling to Ha Giang brought you many interesting experiences. Ha Giang is famous for its majestic landscape, endless winding roads and huge flower fields. Besides, the kindness and…
Tapik Palawan — Tread on a paradise of Palawan island
Boasting yellow sunshine, blue sea, white sand, lush green coconut trees, friendly neighbors and marvelous seafood, Tapik has everything to enchant you. Text and photos:…
5 Best Cycling Day Tours in Vietnam
Cycle tours across Vietnam are probably the best way to get a close-up look at the region. Most streets in Vietnam are clogged with bicycles…
Top mouth-watering foods in Phu Quoc that you shouldn’t miss
Phu Quoc island is not only a paradise for beach lovers but also for seafood fans. Seafood in Phu Quoc is cheap and fresh and…