PHONG NHA VILLAGE CYCLING FULL DAY TOUR
Destined to be one of the two largest limestone regions in the world and also a Unesco World Heritage Site, Phong Nha is the magnificent…Read more
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
8:00 – 8:30: Pick up from your hotel in Phong Nha.
8:30 – 10:00: Start cycling from PhongNha along the Son River to Bong Lai Valley
Explore Bong Lai Valley
Bong Lai Valley is a beautiful rural valley in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park area and is interlinked with farms and small villages. What makes Bong Lai Valley so popular amongst travellers are the serpentine roads that lead up to it and wind through it, complimented by the surreal landscapes and silhouettes you’ll see in the area. The seemingly infinite flat rice fields are gorgeously brought to life by the surrounding towering Karst Mountains and hills. All you need to do is grab a bike and set out for a wonderful ride to the Bong Lai valley, where you’ll feel fresh air like never before, as you make your way through the glorious countryside. The countryside that is seen through the Bong Lai Valley is highlighted by some rustic and very beautiful watering holes while you’re on your way.
10:00 – 11:30: Cycling around Bong Lai Valley
11:30 – 12:30: Lunch at local homestay/house
12:30 – 13:30: Cycling along Ho Chi Minh Highway back to PhongNha
13:30 – 15:00: Cycling through PhongNha and cross the river by local boat to reach Tram Village before continuing over suspension bridge to Me Village
15:00 – 16:00: Cycling down the Ho Chi Minh Highway to Chay Lap Village
16:00 – 17:00: Relax at Chay Lap Riverside Centre an enjoy a cool and refreshing swim
17:00 – 17:30: Transfer back to PhongNha Hotel. End of services
- 1 Lunch
- Bikking, Boating
- Vietnam visa approval letter (Not applied for nationalities in the special nations list of Vietnam Immigration Department. Check on request for details.)
- Professional English Tour Guide
- Pick up from your hotel in PhongNha
- Entrance Tickets as mentioned
- High-quality mountain bike
- Service vehicle following guests
- Lunch as mentioned
- Mineral Water.
- International in/out flights
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa Stamp fee
- Early check-in and late check-out surcharges at accommodations
- Single supplement surcharges
- Peak season surcharges: From Dec. 20 to Jan. 15
- Christmas Eve surcharges: Dec. 24
- New Year Eve surcharges: Dec 31
- New Year surcharges: Jan 01
- Lunar New Year surcharges
- Public Holidays surcharges: Hung Kings Commemoration Day, International Labor Day, National Day, Reunification Day
- Weekend surcharges: Friday, Saturday (If required)
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Other services not mentioned above
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
6 best places to stay in Tasmania
As much as I enjoy traveling abroad, I find that exploring my own backyard can be just as fascinating and surprising as visiting a different…
Mui Ne Travel Guide : Everything you must know about perfect seaside gateway
If you’re stuck in Saigon and need a break from the heat, think about going to Mui Ne. Just a five-hour drive from the organized…
19+ breathtaking images from Southern Africa that make you want to go there right now.
Africa, the world’s second-largest and second-most-populated continent, is a traveler’s paradise. There is so much to see here that one’s first visit frequently appears to…
10+ photos show the beauty scenery of Ly Son Island
Amazing volcanic cliffs, seagulls flying back to their nests, sunset gilding the waves… are just a few of the natural wonders on Ly Son island…
8 must-see places in Sapa in the afternoon
Travel to Sapa in the afternoon, where to go and what to do to have the most enjoyable experiences? Here are eight suggestions for you…