DISCOVER CAVES IN QUANG BINH
“The Royal Palace in the Ground” – Paradise Cave is one of the most magnificent and magical wonders in the world.Read more
“The Royal Palace in the Ground” – Paradise Cave is one of the most magnificent and magical wonders in the world.
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
07:45 – 08:00: Car and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Dong Hoi or –
08:45 – 09:00: Car and guide will pick you up at your hotel in Phong Nha. The delegation started the journey to visit Thien Duong cave – the longest dry cave in Asia. As a branch of the cave system, Thien Duong Cave was discovered by British Royal Explorers in 2005 and is considered a branch with a beautiful structure.
12:00: Return to Phong Nha for lunch. Rest.
13:00: You visit Phong Nha Cave. Phong Nha Ke Bang – a cave wonder recognized by UNESCO as a world natural heritage with underground rivers through the mountain bed, magical caves dating back millions of years. You get on a boat to go along the Son River, crept into the caves to admire the beautiful natural creations of stalactites.
17:00: You return to Dong Hoi/Phong Nha. End of tour program.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by A/C car
- Entrance Fees
- Cool towels and mineral water (2 bottles/day)
- English speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
The art of fishing on stilts in Sri Lanka
Images of small men with sturdy faces and firm skin sitting firmly on stilts in front of an immense sea have become objects of photographers…
30+ beautiful photographs depict the various aspects of life in My Tho, Vietnam in 1969.
My number had come up with the draft before my Jan 1968 graduation from Fresno State College, so I took a part-time job until I…
Boracay activities — 15 exciting activities to do in Boracay, Philippines
Boracay is known for its white clean beach and straight line of coconut palms, which contribute to the island’s attractiveness. It is also the most…
Where To Eat In Taipei
[kkstarratings] Are you looking for places to eat in Taipei when you traveling to this amazing city? Where to eat in Taipei, the best restaurants…
Information on bringing your pets to Vietnam
There is, without a doubt, no better way to discover the tropical land of Vietnam than with your closest friend in the whole world –…