Mai Chau – Pu Luong Discovery Tour
As beautiful as Sa Pa of the Northwest or the dreamland of Da Lat of the Central Highlands, Pu Luong is a paradise in the…Read more
|Departure upon request
Morning: Car and guide pick you up at the meeting point and depart from there to Pu Luong. On the way, the group has breakfast at Xuan Mai (own expense).
Crossing the craggy Cun slope to Thung Nhuoi, Thung Khe stops to enjoy grilled corn, grilled eggs… in the cold high mountainous area. Continuing the journey through the beautiful Mai Chau valley, visitors will see the green color of the fields, and the houses nestled in the mountains covered with clouds in the distance.
Noon: Arrive in Pu Luong, you receive a house on stilts to rest at Ban Don, Thanh Lam commune – Ba Thuoc district – Thanh Hoa, and have lunch at a restaurant.
Afternoon: You visit the village of Thai people in the central village of Pu Luong. Ban Don – a place with majestic natural scenery. You stop to take pictures with terraced fields in the ripe rice season.
Evening: Have dinner at a restaurant, and enjoy local Thai cuisine. Overnight in the stilt house
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary (Non-private boat of Halong Bay cruise)
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Hoi An ancient town
From the moment you enter the city, the mystique of an secluded ancient town isolated from the modern world will take your feeling back to…
Melaka food blog — Experience Melaka delicacies, arrived at by Trishaw
Malacca (Melaka), Malaysia is both beautiful and wonderful, like something out of a fairy tale. Half of the city is designed in traditional Asian architecture,…
Mua Cave is worth being visited in Ninh Binh
Mua Caves is worth being visited in Ninh Binh, believe me ! The cave brings you one of the best panoramic view of one of…
6 best places to stay in Tasmania
As much as I enjoy traveling abroad, I find that exploring my own backyard can be just as fascinating and surprising as visiting a different…
Hue cycling tour — Top 5 best cycling tours in Hue City, Vietnam
Exploring Hue, Vietnam’s historic city is a must if you enjoy nature, culture, and especially cycling. I say this for a variety of reasons. To…