Mai Chau – Pu Luong Discovery Tour.
As beautiful as Sa Pa of the Northwest or the dreamland of Da Lat of the Central Highlands, Pu Luong is a paradise in the…Read more
✅ Contemplating the culture of the Thai ethnic Village.
✅ Enjoy the unique ethnic cuisine.
✅ Experience staying at a stilt house.
✅ Check in terraced fields – Typical image of Vietnam.
Morning: Car and guide pick you up at the meeting point and depart from there to Pu Luong. On the way, the group has breakfast at Xuan Mai (own expense).
Crossing the craggy Cun slope to Thung Nhuoi, Thung Khe stops to enjoy grilled corn, grilled eggs… in the cold high mountainous area. Continuing the journey through the beautiful Mai Chau valley, visitors will see the green color of the fields, and the houses nestled in the mountains covered with clouds in the distance.
Noon: Arrive in Pu Luong, you receive a house on stilts to rest at Ban Don, Thanh Lam commune – Ba Thuoc district – Thanh Hoa, and have lunch at a restaurant.
Afternoon: You visit the village of Thai people in the central village of Pu Luong. Ban Don – a place with majestic natural scenery. You stop to take pictures with terraced fields in the ripe rice season.
Evening: Have dinner at a restaurant, and enjoy local Thai cuisine. Overnight in the stilt house
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary (Non-private boat of Halong Bay cruise)
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Top 3 best luxury cruises in Halong Bay, Vietnam
Halong Bay, Vietnam – the falling dragon bay — is famous all over the globe for its limitless majesty and tranquillity. And for tourists, cruise…
9 Mountains for Hiking and Trekking in Vietnam
Aside from visiting popular tourist sites in major cities such as Hanoi, Da Nang, and Saigon, you can take a trip to hike or trek…
What to eat in Kuala Lumpur (KL)? — 10 best food to eat in Kuala Lumpur, must eat food in KL & must try food in KL
When traveling abroad, food is always a top priority for the pickiest of travelers. Personally, I am a bit picky when it comes to food…
Travel Expectations Vs Reality— Heart-breaking facts behind the glamorous photos of the greatest destinations
Traveling addicted hearts have been fluttering at the sight of the sparkling sceneries all over the world from Paris to Santorini, the Himalayas, the Maldives,…
In recent years, the adventure tourism trend has tended to be exciting, because the group of people who like strong feelings and want to discover…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.