Mai Chau – Pu Luong Discovery Tour.
As beautiful as Sa Pa of the Northwest or the dreamland of Da Lat of the Central Highlands, Pu Luong is a paradise in the…Read more
✅ Contemplating the culture of the Thai ethnic Village.
✅ Enjoy the unique ethnic cuisine.
✅ Experience staying at a stilt house.
✅ Check in terraced fields – Typical image of Vietnam.
Morning: Car and guide pick you up at the meeting point and depart from there to Pu Luong. On the way, the group has breakfast at Xuan Mai (own expense).
Crossing the craggy Cun slope to Thung Nhuoi, Thung Khe stops to enjoy grilled corn, grilled eggs… in the cold high mountainous area. Continuing the journey through the beautiful Mai Chau valley, visitors will see the green color of the fields, and the houses nestled in the mountains covered with clouds in the distance.
Noon: Arrive in Pu Luong, you receive a house on stilts to rest at Ban Don, Thanh Lam commune – Ba Thuoc district – Thanh Hoa, and have lunch at a restaurant.
Afternoon: You visit the village of Thai people in the central village of Pu Luong. Ban Don – a place with majestic natural scenery. You stop to take pictures with terraced fields in the ripe rice season.
Evening: Have dinner at a restaurant, and enjoy local Thai cuisine. Overnight in the stilt house
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary (Non-private boat of Halong Bay cruise)
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
15+ photos reveal the beauty of Bagan, Myanmar
Despite the fact that tourism has not yet fully grown, many visitors enjoy Bagan due to its unbiased, open-hearted indigenous inhabitants and the space rich…
10 most spectacular mountains in Japan
Mount Daisen on Honshu island and Mount Yotei on Hokkaido island was named the second Mt. Fuji in Japan, but Fuji remains the country’s highest…
Nam Du Islands travel guide — A summer destination of paradise in Vietnam
Nam Du archipelago, located entirely in the Gulf of Thailand in Kien Giang province, has become a popular tourist destination due to its vast blue…
Hanoi vs Saigon: Which city is better?
When it comes to deciding which city to visit in Vietnam, Hanoi and Saigon (or Ho Chi Minh City) are frequently common options among first-time…
Explore Binh Lieu, Quang Ninh-One Of The Most Beautiful Trekking Routes In Vietnam
Besides Halong Bay, there are many attractive destinations in Quang Ninh province that you should come and explore. And Binh Lieu is an exciting discovery that…