Mai Chau 2 Days 1 Night Adventure Tour
Mai Chau is one of the place that you will not forget while travelling in the North of Vietnam. There is a special atmosphere in…Read more
07:30 – 8:00 : Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to start the Mai Chau Pu Luong 2 days tour.
09:00: Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00: Stop at the local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00: Arrive in Mai Chau Valley for lunch. (Vegetarian is available). 13:00 – 15:30: Cycling to visit the traditional villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and rice paddies to learn about their daily life and culture and the traditional way of weaving. Stop by a local stilt house for a tea break.
16:00: Free time to walk in the small alleys around the Lodge or to relax by the swimming pool
19:00: Dinner at the Lodge and free time.
Accommodation: Overninght a the room you booked ( at Mai Chau Rustic Home)
Meals: Lunch and dinner
- Lunch (2)
- Entrance fees Accommodation ( Dorm Stay or Private Deluxe Room) in Mai Chau
- Biking around the village- Trekking through the Jungle
- Meals on Tour ( 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner +1 Breakfast )
- Transfer 2 Ways ( Hanoi- Mai Chau-Hanoi ) by comfortable van/bus
- Swimming in the Infinity Pool in Mai Chau
- Friendly and passionate local guides
- Beverages- Gratuities
- Travel Insurance-Personal Expenses
- Solo Traveler pay extra for Single Supplement for Private Room
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Exploring Hang En Waterfall — A silver strip of silk amid the jungle of Kon Chu Rang
The strong Hang En Waterfall (also known as K50 Waterfall) sparkles like a silver strip of silk in Gia Lai Province, Vietnam. Hang En Waterfall,…
6 best places to stay in Tasmania
As much as I enjoy traveling abroad, I find that exploring my own backyard can be just as fascinating and surprising as visiting a different…
A coffee-lover’s guide to Chiang Mai
Thailand evokes images of serene beaches, ancient temples and delicious coffee. OK, not so much the latter – yet – but this country has a…
10+ photos revealed the beauty of Ha Giang in bloom season
Spring is undoubtedly the most beautiful season of the year because the color of peach, plum, chrysanthemum… is vivid and full of energy on the…
Java travel blog — The wonderful backpacking trip for exploring Java Island, Indonesia
The biggest reward for attempting to reach the volcano’s top is the opportunity to view the majestic blue flames generated by ignited sulfuric gas. This…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.