Mai Chau 2 Days 1 Night Adventure Tour
Mai Chau is one of the place that you will not forget while travelling in the North of Vietnam. There is a special atmosphere in…Read more
07:30 – 8:00 : Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to start the Mai Chau Pu Luong 2 days tour.
09:00: Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00: Stop at the local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00: Arrive in Mai Chau Valley for lunch. (Vegetarian is available). 13:00 – 15:30: Cycling to visit the traditional villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and rice paddies to learn about their daily life and culture and the traditional way of weaving. Stop by a local stilt house for a tea break.
16:00: Free time to walk in the small alleys around the Lodge or to relax by the swimming pool
19:00: Dinner at the Lodge and free time.
Accommodation: Overninght a the room you booked ( at Mai Chau Rustic Home)
Meals: Lunch and dinner
- Lunch (2)
- Entrance fees Accommodation ( Dorm Stay or Private Deluxe Room) in Mai Chau
- Biking around the village- Trekking through the Jungle
- Meals on Tour ( 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner +1 Breakfast )
- Transfer 2 Ways ( Hanoi- Mai Chau-Hanoi ) by comfortable van/bus
- Swimming in the Infinity Pool in Mai Chau
- Friendly and passionate local guides
- Beverages- Gratuities
- Travel Insurance-Personal Expenses
- Solo Traveler pay extra for Single Supplement for Private Room
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Famous scuba diving spots in Vietnam for adventurers
If you’re tired of walking on the sand, consider donning a swimsuit and an oxygen tank and diving into the cold seawater to admire the…
How to travel around Europe cheaply? — 20 useful Europe travel tips & best ways on how to save money on Europe trip
Many young travelers dream of seeing Europe, but not everyone can afford to do so when they are young. Don’t allow that notion to influence…
Top islands in Malaysia — Top 10 best beaches & best islands in Malaysia
Malaysian tourism is well known not just for the Twin Towers or the busy metropolis, but also for lovely paradise islands with low prices and…
Best Christmas holiday destinations — Top 7 best Christmas towns in the world
As the holiday season approaches, Christmas markets from all over the world begin to open in celebration of what is considered the most significant event…
HIKING TRAILS IN VIETNAM: THE 8 BEST PLACES FOR HIKING AND TREKKING
In addition to its rich history, diverse cuisine culture and breathtaking sceneries, Vietnam is also well-known for many awesome hiking trails scattering from North to…