EXPLORE THE TRAIL THROUGH THE SNOWLAND TIBET: Hanoi – Chongqing – Lhasa – Yamdrok – Shigatse
Time: 8 days 7 nights Vehicle: Airplane Tibet is a dream land for many people. Its culture, high snowy mountains and mystery have inspired travelers…Read more
|Departure upon request
08:30 Car and tour guide pick up the group at the meeting point (Central Circus Theater) and take the group to Noi Bai airport, take the flight to Chongqing (Transit in Guangzhou 1h50′)
Expected flight schedule:
- CZ3050 HANCAN 1145 1435
- CZ3411 CANCKG 1630 1840
18:40 The group arrives at Jiangbei airport, Chongqing. Car and tour guide take the group to the hotel to check in and rest
The group stayed overnight in Chongqing
- Flight ticket Hanoi – Chongqing – Hanoi (20kg checked baggage + 7kg carry-on)
- Domestic flight tickets: Chongqing – Lhasa – Chongqing
- Tourist visa to enter China, entry paper to Tibet
- Local 4-star standard hotel, 2 people per room (if there is an odd 3rd person (Guest/guide) will combine 3 bedrooms with an extrabed)
- Meals according to the program (Meal rate 50 Yuan/Meal/Person)
- 2 bottles of drinking water/day/person.
- Means of transportation for sightseeing according to the program
- Sightseeing fees and entrance tickets to places according to the program
- Tour guides from Vietnam and local guides serve throughout the tour.
- International travel insurance
- Gifts from the company
- Passport fees.
- Single room surcharge
- Cost of re-entry visa to Vietnam for overseas Vietnamese and foreigners.
- Excess baggage on flights.
- Personal expenses such as telephone, Internet, laundry, food and drinks in the hotel room
- Product services not mentioned in the program.
- TIP for tour guide, driver, local guide ($7/Day/Person)
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Kyoto festival — Top 10 best events & most famous festivals in Kyoto you must see
Traditional festivities and festivals in Kyoto’s historic city have been passed down from generation to generation and enjoyed for thousands of years. Because Japan has…
Almora — The mystery and the beauty under the majestic of Himalayas
The most intriguing aspect of the monsoon season is that you never know what may happen in the following few minutes. Almora is an excellent…
Visiting Hua Hin Artist Village – A lovely little enclave of Thai artists.
Have you checked in many times in Thailand with known locations such as Chiang Mai, Phuket, or the capital of Bangkok, and are searching for…
An Exciting Adventure to the My Son Sanctuary
The awesome My Son adventure, accompanied with your gonna-be best local buddy from FocusAsia Travel, is waiting for you to be unveiled! For those travellers…
5 Historical Places Worth Visiting In Ho Chi Minh City
One of the interesting things in the journey to explore a country is getting to know its history, and when you are in Vietnam, historic…