VIETNAM LUXURY JOURNEY – 9 DAYS
Discover one of Southeast Asia’s most intriguing sites on this 9-day private & luxury trip to Vietnam. Explore timeless places in real flair, riding a…Read more
Welcome to Hanoi, the bustling colonial capital of Vietnam. Your driver and guide will greet you outside the baggage claim area at Noi Bai Airport and transport you to your accommodation in the city center. Check into the award-winning Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel, a French colonial-style hotel in the center of Hanoi.
Enjoy a cyclo tour through the Old Quarter’s small alleyways lined with French colonial architecture in the afternoon, followed by a gourmet supper at one of Hanoi’s best restaurants.
Accommodation: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel.
- Accommodation at the top luxury hotel & resort in every city with daily breakfast.
- 2 domestic flights Hanoi – Danang; Hue – Saigon.
- nbsp;• Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
- Service of English speaking guide as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- A 2 day/1-night cruise package on Halong Bay.
- International flight into and out Vietnam.
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Contemplating splendid sunrise in Bagan — An extraordinary experience!
Bagan, Myanmar’s historic capital – a magnificent country – is one of the most famous tourist destinations not only in Myanmar but also across the…
Japan on a budget — 5 tips on how to save money while traveling in Japan
Renting hotels, hostels, homestays, motels, or shops in the locations is extremely expensive in Japan, making travel to Japan quite expensive. If you want to…
Vang Vieng river tubing — The fullest guide for tubing in Vang Vieng, Laos
The majority of visitors that visit Vang Vieng in Laos do so for the same reason: tubing. A few years ago, a slew of youthful…
Vietnam Traffic – The Reality of Traffic in Vietnam & Essential Guides
After Taiwan, Vietnam has the world’s second-largest motorcycle possession. According to early 2016 figures, the number of registered motorcycles in Vietnam exceeds 37 million. The…
Taipei night market food — Top 18 best Taipei street food night market you should try
If you’re traveling on your own, the easiest approach to handle a supper problem is to go to a night market and eat a variety…