HIGHLIGHTS OF SAPA
The adventure is designed for those who love discovering the natural beauty and the lifestyle of mountainous areas in northwest Vietnam. Now, are you ready…Read more
👉 Explore Ham Rong mountain, the paradise for many kinds of flowers and the nearby Cat Cat village.
👉 Witness the life of locals in Ta Phin village and admire the natural beauty of the Silver Waterfall.
👉 Immerse in the peaceful atmosphere in the Muong Hoa valley and the local life
In the evening, you will be picked up and transferred to Hanoi Railway Station for an overnight train to Lao Cai, the city near the Chinese border. After a sweet night on the train, you will reach Lao Cai in the morning for a delightful adventure.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation as mentioned with daily breakfast
- Non-private air-conditioned cabin on night train Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (4 berth-soft sleeper cabin)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
- In case you cannot go on the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Top 7 Halong Bay activities you must-do
Are you considering a trip to Halong Bay, and if so, do you know what to do to have the best experience possible? Every year,…
Chicago trip blog — The fullest Chicago travel guide blog on my trip to Chicago
If you’ve ever zip-up a jacket, spray-painted a sign, rode on a Ferris Wheel, eaten a Twinkie, or used a vacuum cleaner, you can thank…
Bajau laut — Explore the life of the last sea nomads
I work as a photographer. For many years, I traversed the world, seeing the life of the “forgotten ones”: those peoples who, despite the horrors…
20+ breathtaking Santorini Island photos will make you want to visit right away.
Santorini Island is one of the most beautiful places in The World. These are 29 stunning photos of Santorini Island. Sunset in Santorini Black sandy…
5 top Bhutan attractions for tourists
Wake up in a place where the true essence of life exists. Come to Bhutan and be a part of their happiness. Here are top…