HIGHLIGHTS OF SAPA
The adventure is designed for those who love discovering the natural beauty and the lifestyle of mountainous areas in northwest Vietnam. Now, are you ready…Read more
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
In the evening, you will be picked up and transferred to Hanoi Railway Station for an overnight train to Lao Cai, the city near the Chinese border. After a sweet night on the train, you will reach Lao Cai in the morning for a delightful adventure.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation as mentioned with daily breakfast
- Non-private air-conditioned cabin on night train Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (4 berth-soft sleeper cabin)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
- In case you cannot go on the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Krabi itinerary blog — Krabi, a new beach paradise in Southern Thailand
When it comes to beaches in Thailand, everyone tends to think of Phuket – the most popular destination with white powdery sand beaches that extend…
Best coffee in Taipei — Top 6 best coffee shops in Taipei you definitely must visit
No one believes Taiwanese prefer coffee in a country where tea is revered as a national treasure, the birthplace of bubble milk tea. No, Taiwanese…
20+ amazing photos you can’t take your eyes off of
Sometimes a single image can tell an entire story or drown you in emotion. Today’s photos feature only the images that have piqued our interest,…
Singapore night safari tips — How to have a wonderful trip in Singapore Night Safari
Singapore Night Safari is the world’s first night zoo, allowing visitors to experience the enigmatic and fascinating nighttime of Singapore’s animals. As a result, this…
Grand Bazaar blog – Discover Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar Market.
Grand Bazaar blog — Discover Istan’s Grand Bazaar Market The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, Turkey, is a massive bazaar where you can find virtually everything….