Sapa Village Tour
Walking is the best and most interesting way for you to discover some ethnic villages in northwest Vietnam. That also is what this tour offer…Read more
✅ Immerse in the ambiance of the weekly Cao Son market, the recovering face of the region after every peaceful week.
✅ Excurse in the villages of Ma Tra and Ta Phin where you enjoy the traditional ambiance of rural life.
✅ Visit Lao Chai and Ta Van village, the paradise of mountainous beauty.
In the evening, you will be picked up and transferred to Hanoi Railway Station for an overnight train to Lao Cai, the city near the Chinese border. After a sweet night on the train, you will reach Lao Cai in the morning for a delightful adventure.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation as mentioned with daily breakfast
- Non-private air-conditioned cabin on night train Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (4 berth-soft sleeper cabin)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
- In case you cannot go on the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Is Traveling with Face Masks Necessary in Vietnam?
The demand for face masks in urban Vietnam is increasingly developing. Take a street tour and you’ll note that 8 out of every 10 traffic…
Where to stay in Maldives? — 8 best budget & best affordable Maldives resorts you should stay
You may see a list of Maldives resorts here(or here). The listed prices of resorts typically do not include taxes or fees (11 percent tax…
Boracay trip blog — Top things to do in Boracay Island, Philippines
The Philippines is well-known for its beautiful islands, blue sea, and white sand beaches that captivate visitors of all ages. Boracay should be at the…
El nido vs Coron Palawan — Comparison between Coron and El Nido, Philippines
Coron and El Nido are two of the most popular destinations on the beautiful and distinctive island of Palawan, with colorful coral reefs, a shipwreck…
Travel to Phu Yen – Everything you need to know
Phu Yen Overview Phu Yen is another off beat track destination in Central of Vietnam with pristine beaches, busy fisherman villages, glistening mini desserts, mouth-watering…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.