NORTH VIETNAM DISCOVERY – 12 DAYS
The North-West of Vietnam remains mostly unexplored by the outside world. With probably some of the most magnificent landscapes in Vietnam, Focus Asia Travel devised a…Read more
Welcome to Hanoi, the bustling colonial capital of Vietnam. Your driver and guide will greet you outside the baggage claim area at Noi Bai Airport and transport you to your accommodation in the city center. In the afternoon, take an orientation stroll in Hanoi, stopping at the Opera House, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, and Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a welcome supper of traditional Vietnamese cuisine at one of Hanoi’s best restaurants this evening.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Halong Bay cruise package (3 days/ 2 nights).
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
- Service of English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flight into and out Vietnam.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Vietnam Visa fee.