NORTH VIETNAM DISCOVERY – 12 DAYS
The North-West of Vietnam remains mostly unexplored by the outside world. With probably some of the most magnificent landscapes in Vietnam, Focus Asia Travel devised a…Read more
Welcome to Hanoi, the bustling colonial capital of Vietnam. Your driver and guide will greet you outside the baggage claim area at Noi Bai Airport and transport you to your accommodation in the city center. In the afternoon, take an orientation stroll in Hanoi, stopping at the Opera House, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, and Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a welcome supper of traditional Vietnamese cuisine at one of Hanoi’s best restaurants this evening.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Halong Bay cruise package (3 days/ 2 nights).
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
- Service of English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flight into and out Vietnam.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Traditional Vietnamese Customs and Habits
In the course of development, Vietnamese customs and habits are indispensable spiritual field in Vietnamese culture. It is the original cultural values of the country strongly…
Kyoto festival — Top 10 best events & most famous festivals in Kyoto you must see
Traditional festivities and festivals in Kyoto’s historic city have been passed down from generation to generation and enjoyed for thousands of years. Because Japan has…
What to eat in Kaohsiung & where to eat in Kaohsiung? — Top 15 Kaohsiung must eat food & best places to try them
When you travel, you can’t help but notice the culinary discoveries because they help you better understand the land you’re visiting. But deciding what to…
How to save money while traveling? – Avoid 8 familiar errors but “burning money” that travelers often suffer
If you don’t want to waste money on useless something, pay attention to mistakes in your trip below 1. Eat the same food at home …
Exploring the art of fire fishing in Taiwan
In Jinshan, Taiwan, the number of boats using the traditional fire fishing method has decreased from 300 to three. The remaining fishermen have a seasonal…