18+ gorgeous photos of Chefchaouen village make your heart race
Chefchaouen is a tiny town in Morocco’s northwestern region. This remarkable location may fairly be referred to as a ‘blue dream,’ because the old section of it is packed with buildings painted in all colors of blue, ranging from baby blue to aquamarine.
This unique color was adopted by Jewish immigrants who thought that looking at anything blue made you think of paradise and God. The custom caught on and became a defining element of the town’s historic district.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Morocco you can refer to
- 2D1N Zagora Desert Tour from Marrakech
- Ourika Valley Day Tour from Marrakech
- Essaouira Day Trip from Marrakech
- Agadir Day Trip From Marrakech
- Moroccan Cooking Class in Marrakech
- Marrakech City Tour
- Quad Biking Experience in Marrakech