NINH THUAN DAY TOUR
As one of the hottest tourist destinations today, Hang Rai, Vinh Hy brings the perfect feeling to visitors when being lost in the land of…Read more
7:00 am – 7:30 am: Car and tour guide pick you up at your hotel (Center of Nha Trang city, or Cam Ranh) on the way, you will hear explanations of famous landmarks, experience one of the most beautiful sea routes. Vietnam.
9h15: Visit Rai Cave – You discover the amazing beauty with the ancient coral beach – likened to “Mars” in the sea, free to swim and immerse yourself in the natural swimming pools with a feeling of mixed thrill. Take a little risk when the waves crash, delight in creating your own beautiful photo shoots.
10:30: You visit Ninh Thuan Vineyard to learn about the process of growing grapes, free to enjoy shopping for specialties made from grapes (own expense).
11:30: Arriving in Vinh Hy, you move on a raft to have lunch with fresh seafood dishes imbued with the culinary culture of the sea.
13h00: You visit Binh Hung Kinh Beach or Suoi Tien Sheep Hill – New favorite check-in point in Ninh Thuan. You are free to visit, take pictures, swim.
16h00: The car takes you back to the original pick up point. End of tour – See you soon!
The order of sightseeing may change but still ensure all attractions included in the program.
- Guide Tour
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
CYCLING TOUR AROUND HOI AN
The Vietnamese landscape is best explored on two wheels. On a clear day, the mountains around Danang can be seen in the distance from Hoi…
Information on bringing your pets to Vietnam
There is, without a doubt, no better way to discover the tropical land of Vietnam than with your closest friend in the whole world –…
31+ photos show amazing toilet views around the world
Some folks do not just sit on the toilet. Instead of playing Candy Crush, some of us get to enjoy a breathtaking vista. These lucky…
6 best places to stay in Tasmania
As much as I enjoy traveling abroad, I find that exploring my own backyard can be just as fascinating and surprising as visiting a different…
Traditional Vietnamese Customs and Habits
In the course of development, Vietnamese customs and habits are indispensable spiritual field in Vietnamese culture. It is the original cultural values of the country strongly…