KAYAK HALONG (LAN HA BAY) & EXPLORE CAT BA ISLAND – 4 DAYS
Overnight cruises are an excellent opportunity to experience one of Vietnam’s most beautiful destinations: Halong Bay – The Jade Emperor’s dragon dropped from heaven into…Read more
Halong Bay is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Vietnam for good reason: it’s breathtaking. We whisk you away from the busy pace of life in Hanoi on our Halong Bay boat trip and bring you to the quiet, picturesque Halong Bay… After breakfast, travel east through the fertile farmland of the Red River Delta to Halong Bay, one of Vietnam’s most magnificent and stunning views.
When you arrive, you have greeted onboard a typical junk. Unpack and settle into a private, comfortable cabin for a two-day trip around Halong Bay.
Along the trip, have a delicious on-board lunch while seeing the lovely beauty of the islands. Beaches, grottoes, and stunning caves dot these limestone karst formations. You will anchor for 45 minutes. It’s no accident that National Geographic Adventures magazine named Halong Bay one of the top 25 tourist destinations in the world for kayaking. As a result, taking a kayak paddle at the foot of the rocky mountains and finding new feelings is a favorite pastime of the majority of visitors to Halong. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy, whether it’s studying the bay, lounging on the terrace, or simply soaking up the sun.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Accommodation: on cruise.
- Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Two days/ one night Halong Bay cruise package
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of an English/ a French-speaking guide
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flights into and out of Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at the hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.