Nha Trang 3-day private tour
Nha Trang, a small town in Vietnam, is well known for its magical beaches in the province of Khanh Hoa. Nha Trang is often known…Read more
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
You will be picked up from Cam Ranh Airport by our expert tour guide & private car.
Transfer to Nha Trang city (40 km), takes 40 minutes.
Have lunch by Vietnamese foods at sea view restaurant (please advise if food allergies).
- Hon Chong Promontory: The scenery of natural stone, and enjoy the performance of traditional music.
- Ponagar Temple (Cham Tower): which was built rough 778 by Cham people.
Free of leisure at the hotel booked by yourself.
Have dinner by Nha Trang Street-Foods (Pan-cakes, Noodles Soup, Pork BBQ)
- Private vehicle
- Airport pick up & transfer
- English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Available for Vegetarian
- Mud Bath
- Soak in Hot Spring
- Bottled water
- Hotel Accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
What to eat in Malaysia? — Top 10 most famous, best dishes, must try food in Malaysia & must eat in Malaysia
Malaysia is known for its many cultures and multi-ethnic harmony, so indigenous cuisine (Malaysia’s local food) is also extremely rich and flavorful. Which dishes should…
Java travel blog — The wonderful backpacking trip for exploring Java Island, Indonesia
The biggest reward for attempting to reach the volcano’s top is the opportunity to view the majestic blue flames generated by ignited sulfuric gas. This…
Top restaurants in Luang Prabang — Top 5 most famous & best restaurants in Luang Prabang, Laos
Luang Prabang may be familiar to Southeast Asian visitors. However, it is simple to see why the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city appeals to so many…
What to know before traveling to Paris? — 13 things to know before traveling to Paris
– “Paris.” Even with just one word with two syllables, it conveys a distinct sensation to tourists. Romantic films, love ballads, and glitzy literature have…
5 key jet lag facts you should know
It would be great if there was some catch-all, but perhaps the best way to beat jet lag is to know all the different elements…