Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong bay | Family Tour
Ideal for families traveling with children! This itinerary visits the highlights of North Vietnam. The tour not only visits our most famous landscapes but also…Read more
✅ Visit Hanoi’s most famous locations.
✅ Experience the famous pottery village.
✅ Attend a joyful water puppet show at the water puppet theatre.
✅ Enjoy the tranquil Ninh Binh countryside aboard a sampan boat
✅ Overnight cruise on Halong Bay.
Landing at the Noi Bai airport, you are welcomed by professional tour guide and driver at the pickup lobby. Enjoy 45-minute driving to the city center (Hanoi Old Quarter) with city’s briefing information about the most visited spots, culture, traffic and cuisine….Arrive in your hotel, check in and have a rest.
Rest of the day you are free and leisure to visit the city
- English speaking tour guide following itinerary
- All entrance fees and tickets mention on itinerary
- Selected Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Cruise: Deluxe Swan Cruise – 2D1N
- Boat: Tam Coc
- Private car following itinerary
- Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Hon Gai
- Meal: B: 04, L: 03, D: 01
- Kayak: Halong
- Leisure: Water puppet, Beach swimming, Morning Tai Chi
- Cooking class: Halong (on board)
- Service charges and Taxes
- International flight from/to your country
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping and Gratuities
- Other not mentioned in the program
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Can Tourists Drive in Vietnam?
Driving alone in Vietnam can be an exciting experience, but make sure you are mindful of the local laws and regulations. Before driving in Vietnam,…
20+ breathtaking nature photographs demonstrating how nature can defeat civilization
It is sometimes said that there is no winner in the eternal conflict between man and nature. However, once a building cracks or a broken…
How To Hike Alone And Turn It Into A Fascinating Experience
Will you believe that hiking is a delightful pastime that provides a host of mental, emotional, and physical benefits? This is why so many people…
18+ amazing photos show the beauty of Saigon 1967-1968 by John Beck
Ham Nghi Boulevard view from the pedestrian bridge from Saigon River_Ho Chi Minh pictures_source: buffalotrip.com From his unusual vantage point, American photographer John Beck captured…
Top 10 best places to see wildlife in Asia
If you want to be immersed in nature without having to go too far, such as to Africa or America, here is a list of…