Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong bay | Family Tour
Ideal for families traveling with children! This itinerary visits the highlights of North Vietnam. The tour not only visits our most famous landscapes but also…Read more
✅ Visit Hanoi’s most famous locations.
✅ Experience the famous pottery village.
✅ Attend a joyful water puppet show at the water puppet theatre.
✅ Enjoy the tranquil Ninh Binh countryside aboard a sampan boat
✅ Overnight cruise on Halong Bay.
Landing at the Noi Bai airport, you are welcomed by professional tour guide and driver at the pickup lobby. Enjoy 45-minute driving to the city center (Hanoi Old Quarter) with city’s briefing information about the most visited spots, culture, traffic and cuisine….Arrive in your hotel, check in and have a rest.
Rest of the day you are free and leisure to visit the city
- English speaking tour guide following itinerary
- All entrance fees and tickets mention on itinerary
- Selected Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Cruise: Deluxe Swan Cruise – 2D1N
- Boat: Tam Coc
- Private car following itinerary
- Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Hon Gai
- Meal: B: 04, L: 03, D: 01
- Kayak: Halong
- Leisure: Water puppet, Beach swimming, Morning Tai Chi
- Cooking class: Halong (on board)
- Service charges and Taxes
- International flight from/to your country
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping and Gratuities
- Other not mentioned in the program
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Best cocktail bars Taipei — 5 cheap, cool & best cocktails bar Taipei you must go
When people think of Taipei, they often think of bustling dining areas like Ximending. In addition to the crowded and bustling night markets, you and…
What to eat in KL & where to eat in KL? — Top 10 Kuala Lumpur must eat food & best places to try them
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is a foodie’s paradise, with delectable dishes from China, India, Singapore, Thailand, and unique European cuisine. The trip to Kuala Lumpur is…
Offbeat Hong Kong: 12 Alternatives To The Usual Tourist Attractions
Hong Kong doesn’t immediately present its quieter side to undiscerning tourists. A 21st-century cacophony, this city’s blend of trams and temples, skyscrapers and subways, malls…
Ben Thanh Market – Ho Chi Minh City
Ben Thanh Market (Vietnamese: Chợ Bến Thành) is located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, in District 1. The market is one of the earliest surviving structures…
5 major buddhist sites in Myanmar for pilgrimage
Myanmar attracts a large number of Buddhist pilgrims each year owing to its abundance of sacred pagodas and temples. The five locations listed below are…