Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong bay | Family Tour
Ideal for families traveling with children! This itinerary visits the highlights of North Vietnam. The tour not only visits our most famous landscapes but also…Read more
✅ Visit Hanoi’s most famous locations.
✅ Experience the famous pottery village.
✅ Attend a joyful water puppet show at the water puppet theatre.
✅ Enjoy the tranquil Ninh Binh countryside aboard a sampan boat
✅ Overnight cruise on Halong Bay.
Landing at the Noi Bai airport, you are welcomed by professional tour guide and driver at the pickup lobby. Enjoy 45-minute driving to the city center (Hanoi Old Quarter) with city’s briefing information about the most visited spots, culture, traffic and cuisine….Arrive in your hotel, check in and have a rest.
Rest of the day you are free and leisure to visit the city
- English speaking tour guide following itinerary
- All entrance fees and tickets mention on itinerary
- Selected Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Cruise: Deluxe Swan Cruise – 2D1N
- Boat: Tam Coc
- Private car following itinerary
- Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Hon Gai
- Meal: B: 04, L: 03, D: 01
- Kayak: Halong
- Leisure: Water puppet, Beach swimming, Morning Tai Chi
- Cooking class: Halong (on board)
- Service charges and Taxes
- International flight from/to your country
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping and Gratuities
- Other not mentioned in the program
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Food trippin in Jeju, South Korea’s popular holiday island
In the past, a Muslim travelling to Jeju, South Korea, would be hard put to find halal or pork-free food, or a place to pray….
Camping experience after Covid 19
Currently, the form of camping tourism is loved and experienced by many young people. To ensure a meaningful and safe camping trip, you need to adhere…
Almora — The mystery and the beauty under the majestic of Himalayas
The most intriguing aspect of the monsoon season is that you never know what may happen in the following few minutes. Almora is an excellent…
Penang Malaysia things to do — 9 awesome things to do in Penang from cooking curries to zip-lining
Discover a unique blend of East-meets-West heritage, rich historical museums, and delectable cuisine that will leave your taste buds tingling. Let’s have a look at…
Top hostels in Chiang Mai — 9 best hostels in Chiang Mai & cheap homestay in Chiang Mai
Did you become tired of the sun and the azure water on Thailand’s islands? Were you also “weary” of the modern cities of the Golden…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.