Hanoi Cultural Tour
Get the real feeling of Hanoi by exploring its own unique culture and tradition.Read more
At agreed time, meet your guide and start your trip to go deep into Hanoi culture. You first stop will be Museum of Ethnology both a research centre and a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Vietnam. It is a huge collection of document, preserved records of cultural and historic patrimony of the nation’s different ethnic groups expressing the variety in culture and traditions of Vietnamese by regions and ethnicity.
The Museum is divided into two parts: an indoor and an outdoor exhibition. The indoor part is composed of the exhibition building, office, research centre, library, storage, technical lab and auditorium. The outdoor exhibition dedicates to architecture by representing figure of different houses in all parts of Vietnam, both parts complement each other and thus etches impression deeply into visitors’ mind.
Later on, you will have chance to walk into the maze of Hanoi Old Quarter to explore this famous Quarter with lots of colorful products based on street names and unique ancient houses. The trip will end with a cup of Vietnamese coffee in a galleries’ coffee shop perfectly to finish the journey. Return to your hotel with the remainder of the day is at your leisure. Meals on your own arrangement. End of our services!
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- International and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Pu Luong Retreat Review — A majestic off-the-beaten-path getaway in Northern Vietnam
Pu Luong Retreat (or Puluong Retreat) is truly a microcosm of Northern Vietnam, with a strikingly preserved scenery of beautiful mountain ranges, majestic rice terrace…
Best places to eat Chiang Mai blog — Top 5 best restaurants in Chiang Mai and Chiang Mai Old City
Many people believe that Chiang Mai is only for coffee connoisseurs, because the Northern rose of Thailand is famous for being the land of coffee,…
17+ Bhutan photos revealed the beauty of the world’s happiest country.
Margot Raggett, a freelance travel and wildlife photographer, shares her stunning images of Bhutan’s fascinating kingdom. “When people ask me what Bhutan is like, I…
Hong Kong must eat places — Top 6 must eat restaurants in Hong Kong
Following the resounding success of Part 1: What to Eat in Hong Kong: 7 Legendary Restaurants, many of you have asked us why we have…
The Royal Refined Music of Hue
On 7th, November 2003, the Royal Refined Vietnam has ever Music was proclaimed by UNESCO as a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of…