Hanoi Cultural Tour
Hanoi – the capital of thousands of years of civilization always attracts tourists by its ancient and peaceful features. A tour around Hanoi will leave…Read more
|Departure upon request
At agreed time, meet your guide and start your trip to go deep into Hanoi culture. You first stop will be Museum of Ethnology both a research centre and a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Vietnam. It is a huge collection of document, preserved records of cultural and historic patrimony of the nation’s different ethnic groups expressing the variety in culture and traditions of Vietnamese by regions and ethnicity.
The Museum is divided into two parts: an indoor and an outdoor exhibition. The indoor part is composed of the exhibition building, office, research centre, library, storage, technical lab and auditorium. The outdoor exhibition dedicates to architecture by representing figure of different houses in all parts of Vietnam, both parts complement each other and thus etches impression deeply into visitors’ mind.
Later on, you will have chance to walk into the maze of Hanoi Old Quarter to explore this famous Quarter with lots of colorful products based on street names and unique ancient houses. The trip will end with a cup of Vietnamese coffee in a galleries’ coffee shop perfectly to finish the journey. Return to your hotel with the remainder of the day is at your leisure. Meals on your own arrangement. End of our services!
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- International and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Best Time To Visit Sapa – For Your Best Travel Experience
Tourists have to choose the right time to witness the most spectacular scenes in Sapa. As Sapa’s weather changes drastically each season, it’s important to…
Exploring Erawan Waterfalls — A super stunning destination near Bangkok
Only away from the center of Bangkok city about 128km, Erawan Waterfall (Erawan Waterfalls or Erawan Falls) is a wonderful series of seven waterfalls with…
Ximending food blog: Ximending street food — What to eat in Ximending, Taipei?
Taiwan has always been a popular destination for dynamic and adventure-seeking young travelers, owing to its beautiful landscapes, as seen in idol dramas. Ximending Taipei…
7 ways to enjoy the Hygge lifestyle like a real Nordic
Living in peace with nature is one of the numerous ways in which the Nordic people enjoy the hygge lifestyle in its most basic form….
11 Things to do in Hanoi with KIDS – Recommended for Family Travelers
Things to do in Hanoi with kids is the concern of many family travelers to this bustling capital city. You may be wondering how to…