Hanoi Cultural Tour
Get the real feeling of Hanoi by exploring its own unique culture and tradition.Read more
At agreed time, meet your guide and start your trip to go deep into Hanoi culture. You first stop will be Museum of Ethnology both a research centre and a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Vietnam. It is a huge collection of document, preserved records of cultural and historic patrimony of the nation’s different ethnic groups expressing the variety in culture and traditions of Vietnamese by regions and ethnicity.
The Museum is divided into two parts: an indoor and an outdoor exhibition. The indoor part is composed of the exhibition building, office, research centre, library, storage, technical lab and auditorium. The outdoor exhibition dedicates to architecture by representing figure of different houses in all parts of Vietnam, both parts complement each other and thus etches impression deeply into visitors’ mind.
Later on, you will have chance to walk into the maze of Hanoi Old Quarter to explore this famous Quarter with lots of colorful products based on street names and unique ancient houses. The trip will end with a cup of Vietnamese coffee in a galleries’ coffee shop perfectly to finish the journey. Return to your hotel with the remainder of the day is at your leisure. Meals on your own arrangement. End of our services!
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- International and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Hanoi’s Old Quarter: Explore the Ancient Beauty of the 36 Streets
The Old Quarter is probably the first place you will explore when visiting the ancient and culturally-rich capital city of Vietnam, Hanoi. This quarter is…
5 major buddhist sites in Myanmar for pilgrimage
Myanmar attracts a large number of Buddhist pilgrims each year owing to its abundance of sacred pagodas and temples. The five locations listed below are…
Ximending food blog: Ximending street food — What to eat in Ximending, Taipei?
Taiwan has always been a popular destination for dynamic and adventure-seeking young travelers, owing to its beautiful landscapes, as seen in idol dramas. Ximending Taipei…
Must visit places in Penang — 19 Must go places, top places to visit in Penang & best places to visit in Penang Malaysia
Penang is a historic city with a rich culture and history, and its capital, George Town, is a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. Visiting Penang…
The Most Beautiful Coastal Roads in Vietnam (from Saigon to Hue)
Vietnam is an S-shaped country with a coastline of 3,260 kilometers in length. Tourists can travel across Vietnam with many forms of transportations such as…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.