Hanoi Street Food Tour
Cuisine is always part of the culture and it is the quickest way to mingle and understand the country or region. Why not leave your…Read more
At agreed time, meet the chef also your guide and start your foodie journey of Hanoi. You will enter the maze of the Old Quarter where dozens of street stalls and vendors sell varieties of snack from exotic fruits, deep fried cake to barbecued seafood.
Your guide will share with you his knowledge about gourmet world and Vietnamese cuisine in particular from his point of view as a foreigner who falls in love with the country food; you will go deep into the intricacies and details in preparing the food as well as the clear explanation of ingredients and background of every kind of food. Your first stop will be a local Banh Cuon – steamed pan cake served with pork meat and made with chef’s skillful hands to ensure the delicacy of the dish; or Bun Cha – noodle served with grilled pork. You then can taste the exotic fruits or sample the sweets along the way and wander past street stalls and go to outdoor barbeque stalls. Sitting down as a local and wait for your turn to enjoy the exploration of your taste buds when various flavors of meat, vegetable seasoned by spices blend together making a truly amazing moment. Now, it’s time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to feast yourself a bowl of mixed fruits with crushed ice and condensed milk.
If you are already full, we invite you to a small coffee shop located deep in the Old Quarter which is very hard to find even with the locals. However, when sitting down and tasting the typical Vietnamese coffee, you know that all the effort is really worth. You can even try the egg coffee, a scrumptious local delicacy that cannot be missed. Waiting for the coffee to drip through the fin while quietly observing the hustle and bustle of the city centre below making all tiredness go away.
At the end of the trip, return to your hotel or you are free to explore on your own.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- An American chef as your English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
The Buckwheat Flower Season in Ha Giang
Ha Giang is known as the most beautiful place in Northern Vietnam. This province containing forested limestone and granite mountains, caves and gorgeous rivers, and…
Where to stay in Maldives? — 8 best budget & best affordable Maldives resorts you should stay
You may see a list of Maldives resorts here(or here). The listed prices of resorts typically do not include taxes or fees (11 percent tax…
Podere Salicotto review — Experience one of the best countryside villas in Tuscany
When visiting Tuscany, you should certainly stay at a lovely farmstay. Yes, I’m referring to Podere Salicotto (Podere Salicotto Tuscany), one of the greatest countryside…
Foodie’s Guide to Mui Ne: Squid Teeth, Iguana and more!
As a ward of Phan Thiet city in Binh Thuan province, Mui Ne was once a grouping of poor fishing villages with wild beaches and…
Top 10 Must See Locations in Hong Kong
Here are top 10 must see locations in Hong Kong that you must see. Included are the obvious, like the world’s greatest skyline and some…