Hanoi Street Food Tour
Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do – on the street Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter…Read more
✅ Explore Hanoian cuisine with an American chef who is a specialist in this field
✅ Enjoy most famous dishes of Hanoi
✅ Learn about Vietnamese culture via Hanoian cuisine art
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
At agreed time, meet the chef also your guide and start your foodie journey of Hanoi. You will enter the maze of the Old Quarter where dozens of street stalls and vendors sell varieties of snack from exotic fruits, deep fried cake to barbecued seafood.
Your guide will share with you his knowledge about gourmet world and Vietnamese cuisine in particular from his point of view as a foreigner who falls in love with the country food; you will go deep into the intricacies and details in preparing the food as well as the clear explanation of ingredients and background of every kind of food. Your first stop will be a local Banh Cuon – steamed pan cake served with pork meat and made with chef’s skillful hands to ensure the delicacy of the dish; or Bun Cha – noodle served with grilled pork. You then can taste the exotic fruits or sample the sweets along the way and wander past street stalls and go to outdoor barbeque stalls. Sitting down as a local and wait for your turn to enjoy the exploration of your taste buds when various flavors of meat, vegetable seasoned by spices blend together making a truly amazing moment. Now, it’s time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to feast yourself a bowl of mixed fruits with crushed ice and condensed milk.
If you are already full, we invite you to a small coffee shop located deep in the Old Quarter which is very hard to find even with the locals. However, when sitting down and tasting the typical Vietnamese coffee, you know that all the effort is really worth. You can even try the egg coffee, a scrumptious local delicacy that cannot be missed. Waiting for the coffee to drip through the fin while quietly observing the hustle and bustle of the city centre below making all tiredness go away.
At the end of the trip, return to your hotel or you are free to explore on your own.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- An American chef as your English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Best eats Kyoto — 8 best food to eat in Kyoto, food must try in Kyoto & must eat food in Kyoto
Geisha, the oldest Kimono shop, Maiko, Aoi festival … have you heard of these names? If not, we would like to reveal, these are the…
BEST HOSPITALS AND MEDICAL CENTERS IN VIETNAM
Focus Asia Travel recommend you to travel with insurance. No one wants to get sick or face any health problems when traveling, however, just in…
10 most beautiful snow covered castles in the world
These are the cold-weather climes we wouldn’t mind visiting, thanks to their gorgeous landscape and towering fortifications. Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany Getty Originally created…
Lou Wong Ipoh — The best chicken rice in Ipoh town, Malaysia
In Ipoh, Malaysia, the 61-year-old eatery solely offers chicken rice and fried bean sprouts. Lou Wong Restaurant is one of the most famous tourist destinations…
11+ secrets Pyongyang photos show the many sides the capital of North Korea
North Korea fascinates like no other country, with an eccentric leader, a radical propaganda machine, finely choreographed military marches, and colorful public rallies. However, because…