HA LONG BAY – HA LONG PARK – BAI CHAY
Time: 2 days 1 night/ Transportation: Car/ Departs: Daily HIGHLIGHTS 【Assurance of quality】Departs daily from Hanoi, paired group tour. 【Cruise ship】The greatest quality high-class cruise…Read more
|Departure upon request
|07.30 AM-08.00 AM:
|Car and tour guide will pick tourists up from hotels in the central area of the Old Quarter and Opera House for the excursion to Ha Long Bay.
|11.30 AM-12.00 PM:
|Arriving at Ha Long cruise port, tourists gathered at the waiting house under the guidance of the tour guide to buy tickets and give them to you so you could board the ship and begin the journey to explore the Bay. The ship will travel by several large and tiny islands of various forms and distinctive names, such as: Ga Choi Island, Cho Da Island…. Tourists will have lunch on the ship.
|Arriving at Bo Hon Island. Tourists will explore Sung Sot Cave, one of the most stunning caverns in Ha Long Bay. Next, tourists will kayak or take a bamboo boat to Luon Cave. After 30 minutes of kayaking, tourists reach the boat to Titop Island. Travelers can swim at Titop beach with white sand or go to the top of Titop mountain for a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay.
|Tourists come back to the ship. Then the ship will travel back to the port. You may sunbathe on the deck, listen to music, and relax while immersing yourself in the beauty of Ha Long Bay.
|The ship will dock. A car will pick you up and transport you to the hotel where you may check in and take a rest.
|Having dinner. In the evening, tourists can enjoy the Night Market, Food Street….. Overnight in Ha Long.
- Children from 1-4 years old are free of charge (parents take care of all costs related to the child, and do not occupy a seat in the car). 02 adults can only be accompanied by 01 child for free, from the second child, 50% will be charged (with standard half meal and separate seat in the car).
Note: If 01 adult comes with 01 child for free , this child must buy 50% of the adult tour price (Children’s standard of 50% is to have half a meal and a separate seat in the car. All costs incurred for sightseeing tickets at family attractions must be paid by the family).
- Children from 5-8 years old and at the same time with a height <=120cm , charge 75% of the price (1 meal and separate seat on the car)
- Children from 9 years old or above or children with height >120cm , charged as adults
Important note: For children of any age, if the height is > 120cm, they will be charged as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
What to eat in Prague? — 9 must eat food in Prague & best places to eat in Prague
There are numerous wonderful street delicacies buried deep in the little nooks and crannies and narrow alleyways of Prague, which are always intriguing things to…
BEST SHOPPING IN HO CHI MINH CITY 2024: NEW 10 DESTINATIONS UPDATED
The selection of best shopping in Ho Chi Minh City has been updated for 2024 by travelers and professionals. In a recent revelation, the Ho Chi Minh City…
Where to stay in Phuket? — Top 10 best areas to stay in Phuket
Phuket is a huge island, measuring 50 kilometers long and 20 kilometers broad. There is no such thing as a horrible place; it can only…
Top 10 Best Attractions in Ho Chi Minh (part 2)
Top 10 best attractions in Saigon, let’s continue discovering with focusasiatravel.com! 6, Bitexco Tower and Sky Deck Bitexco Tower is an ultra modern office tower…
Where to eat in Melaka? — Best restaurants in Melaka & best places to eat in Melaka
Melaka (Old Name: Malacca) is not only well-known as a historical town, but also as a gourmet destination in Malaysia. Melaka Street’s restaurants and cafés…