EASTERN LOOP – THE FAMOUS HA GIANG LOOP ADVENTURE
Ha Giang, located in the northernmost region of Vietnam, is a relatively new destination that opened up to tourism only a few years ago. This…Read more
|Departure upon request
For travelers coming from other locations such as Cao Bang, Sapa, or Ha Long, we kindly request that you plan to arrive one day prior to the scheduled departure on Day 1. Furthermore, if you are planning to travel by motorbike, we would appreciate it if you could allocate the morning of Day 1 for completing certain procedures before meeting the group and commencing the journey after lunch.
Our prices are based on adventures that start and end in Ha Giang, as we are a Ha Giang-based operator. However, in response to popular demand, we do offer transfer services for our customers at an additional cost of $40 on top of the price below if you wish to leave and return to Hanoi, Sapa, or Cao Bang. We also offer a dorm and private room at our new hotel for $5 for a bed in a dorm and $15 for a private room. For customized private trips, we charge an additional 25% on top of the overall bill.
Riding a semi-automatic/automatic bike: $251 per person
Riding a manual dirt bike Honda XR 150: $306 per person
Riding as a pillion passenger: $317 per person
Traveling by car: $649 (starting from 2 persons)
Please note that prices are subject to change depending on various factors such as transportation means, trip details, blackout dates, holidays, limitations, and policies.
The prices include all meals, water, accommodations, tickets, motorbike and car rental with gas, English-speaking guide, safety gear, and entrance fees at all sites
Insurance, visa, flight tickets, and tips are not included.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
What to eat in Kuala Lumpur (KL)? — 10 best food to eat in Kuala Lumpur, must eat food in KL & must try food in KL
When traveling abroad, food is always a top priority for the pickiest of travelers. Personally, I am a bit picky when it comes to food…
Wulai travel blog — How to visit New Taipei’s serene Wulai in one day (Wulai day trip)
New Taipei is a Taipei suburb known as the “New Land of Serenity.” Away from the hustle and bustle of Taipei, Living Nomads will take…
TRADITIONAL VIETNAMESE TEA CEREMONY
1. What is Vietnamese Tea Ceremony? In traditional Vietnamese wedding culture, the tea ceremony is the beginning step of the entire wedding process. When a…
Camping in Da Lat Full experience guide
As much as I like the city of Dalat, it’s the surrounding landscape that most appeals to me whenever I make the journey up to…
Son Doong Cave Expedition — Activities organised for travelers
Travelers will have many interesting activities in nature, such as pitching tents for 5 nights in the cave, having chicken BBQ or pork with salt…