Trang travel guide — A must-go destination when visiting Thailand
If you have the opportunity to visit Thailand, Trang Region – the gorgeous province located on Thailand’s west coast – is a must-see. You will be captivated by the breathtaking splendor of the hills and the vast sea. Trang Province boasts a stunning limestone-covered Andaman shoreline with numerous beautiful islands. There’s enough huge wildlife to explore in the verdant interior, including hundreds of beautiful waterfalls and limestone caverns for the daring.
Where to go in Trang Province?
It may cost you at least 3 days to discover the whole picturesque land as there are full of exotic and awesome destinations.
The first item to note is the immaculate Marokok cave, which has incredible hues. After 70 meters in the dark tunnel, the magic awaits you on the opposite side of the entrance. Surprisingly, just beyond your vision is a secluded beach protected by cliffs. The water is emerald green to the point that you can see the sand at the bottom. Without a doubt, this is an ideal location for you to play with water or rest on calm sand without being bothered.
Next, don’t forget to visit Koh Libong and Koh Mook islands, which are two of the largest in the Trang province. Renting boats to learn about the lives of dugongs on Koh Libong is inexpensive because the island is home to among of the world’s most untamed dugong populations. Many lovely resorts are accessible on Koh Mook island, particularly Sivalai with its pristine white sand coast, green coconut trees, and beach in wonderful sunshine, which creates a ravishing natural landscape.
Turatao National Marine Park is a must-see when visiting Trang province. Make the most of the opportunity to examine all of the lovely, little islands with a variety of fascinating things to check out, such as Koh Lipe or Ko Adang.
Koh Lipe island features four main beaches of varying attractiveness, including the lovely, calm Dawn Beach that stretches along the South China Sea, the Pattaya main beach, which attracts visitors with white sandy bays, Karma beach, which is ideal for scuba diving, and the clean, serene Sunset beaches. There is a lot of inexpensive lodging on Koh Lipe Island, as well as highly active, raucous entertainment in the bars and restaurants.
Furthermore, visiting the Tarutao National Park allows you to see a rich wildlife world, including dolphins, lobsters, and so on. The terrestrial waterfall is home to deer and wild boar. Furthermore, the stunning coral reefs to the northwest of the island are also worth investigating.
If you arrive on a weekend, don’t miss Trang Railway Station Trade Zone, the city’s largest night market. The Night Market, which is open from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., provides a plethora of tasty, inexpensive snacks, including Thailand fruit yogurt, allowing you to indulge your “dining-passion.” Furthermore, several magnificent things like as earrings, keychains, and passport bags are perfect for purchasing as a present.
If you love nature, I feel there is no better place to spend your time than the Bontanical Garden in Thung Nhai. There is a magnificent suspension bridge in particular, which is ideal for shooting and sightseeing.
Experience to visit Trang Province
How to get to Trang Province
- There are 2 ways for you to choose to get there. Either you can fly from Bangkok for 73$ or you can book train tickets, but unfortunately, it may take you about 12 hours to get to Trang Province.
- When traveling in Trang province, you have various means of transports such as bus, tuk-tuk or renting a motorbike to go around as the road is not too difficult to drive.
- The best hotels in Trang province that you should choose are My Friend and Ban Ao Thong.
- Book tour visiting Marakok cave and dive in marvelous islands in the hotel. You just have to pay more than 23$ for all, furthermore, delicious buffets are offered. Amazingly, after each dive, you are carefully supplied with food and drinks.
- To get to Turatao, you must travel to Pakbara pier, therefore, remember to leave early from 8 – 9 am as it’s such a long time to move to there, additionally, tickets to be admitted to the park is only about 7$.
- Enjoy all of Thailand specialties such as pad Thai, mango sticky rice, char sie bun, … to have an unforgettable trip.
Luggage needed when reaching Trang Province
- Thailand is quite hot this season so bring a hat, umbrella, and sunscreen so that you are able to entertain yourself.
- Bring comfortable clothes, sports shoes to visit all interesting places in a convenient way.
- Bring a flashlight while sailing through the Marokok cave, or else you will not be able to see the road without lights since this cave is very dark.