Thailand & Vietnam Culinary
What is the better way to experience Asia than a dedicated culinary tour to savor its tapestry of tastes, colors and smells? This gastronomic package…Read more
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
Welcome to Bangkok! Your driver and tour guide will welcome you at the Bangkok International Airport and transfer to your hotel in the city centre. You’ll be comforted by the true Thai hospitality you experience here and this tranquil retreat will help you feel at ease amidst the bustle of Bangkok City.
Take a ferry across the river to visit Wat Arun – known as Temple of Dawn, where you will enjoy a soft drink at a local restaurant while watching the sun set over the temple. Tonight, you will savor a Thai cuisine at one of the finest riverside restaurant in city.
Accommodation: Hotel in Bangkok.
• One regional flight: Bangkok – Ho Chi Minh City.
• Accommodation with daily breakfast.
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services of private drivers and an air-conditioned vehicles.
• Service of English speaking guides.
• Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Bottled drinking water.
• International flights and visa.
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotel.
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tip for your tour guide/driver. We recommend you allow USD$3 – 6 per day, per traveler. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
• Travel insurance.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
9 Mountains for Hiking and Trekking in Vietnam
Aside from visiting popular tourist sites in major cities such as Hanoi, Da Nang, and Saigon, you can take a trip to hike or trek…
The 11 Most Relaxing Island Getaways in Vietnam
Southeast Asia is a haven for beach lovers. Picturesque islands boasting white sand and crystal-clear waters dot Vietnam’s coastline. Without further ado, here are the…
Ristorante Grotta Palazzese – The restaurant with one of the world’s most breathtaking views.
What could be more romantic than a candlelit dinner by the sea? Dinner by candlelight in a grotto restaurant carved into the Italian seaside. Grotta…
Amazing elephant street artwork in South African villages to give individuals hope
Falko, a Cape Town graffiti artist, painted his way throughout South Africa from the 13th of May to the 31st of October last year. What…
10+ magical green roof Scandinavian houses that look like they’ve stepped straight out of a fairytale
Scandinavians take their green roofs very seriously. They’ve had them for a while and it doesn’t appear that they’re going anywhere. The Scandinavian Green Roof…