SWEET VIETNAM HONEYMOON – 11 DAYS
Spend your honeymoon in the gorgeous S-shaped nation of Vietnam with Vietnam Tours to make everlasting memories with your loved one in Southeast Asia. Visit…Read more
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital and a must-see if you visit this wonderful country! When it was named Thang Long – Land of the Ascending Dragon as the capital city in 1010, it was afterwards renamed Dong Do-Eastern Capital. Due to the numerous rivers that run through the city, it was ultimately named Hanoi – City Within the Rivers – in 1831.
Your tour guide will meet you at the airport and take you to your accommodation in the city center.
After your long travel, check-in and take a quick break.
In the evening, see the Water Puppet Show – a terrific introduction to local culture – and then enjoy the welcome meal in the beautiful ambiance of the calm garden restaurant.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English/ French speaking tour guides
- Halong Bay cruise (2 days/1-night package)
- 2 flights: Hai Phong – Danang; Danang – Can Tho
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Boracay activities — 15 exciting activities to do in Boracay, Philippines
Boracay is known for its white clean beach and straight line of coconut palms, which contribute to the island’s attractiveness. It is also the most…
GRAB IN VIETNAM: UBER ALTERNATIVE OF VIETNAM
Want to know about using Grab in Vietnam? Grab Vietnam mean no more uncertainty about hailing a questionable taxi on the street. Grab taxis is…
The Best Late Night Cheap Eats in Ho Chi Minh City
A distinguishing characteristic of Ho Chi Minh City is its vibrant nightlife. Nothing beats sitting on the pavement during a chilled-out night and enjoying street food…
Best Korean street food — Top 22 best street food in Korea & Seoul you definitely must-eat
It is not difficult to locate fancy restaurants with various menus for your particular taste in Seoul’s capital city, but if you’re looking forward to…
Tips For Travelling To Trang An In Ninh Binh
Appearing in the famous Hollywood movie Kong: Skull Island, Trang An is a famous tourist destination for both domestic and foreign visitors as this place…