SWEET VIETNAM HONEYMOON – 11 DAYS
Spend your honeymoon in the gorgeous S-shaped nation of Vietnam with Vietnam Tours to make everlasting memories with your loved one in Southeast Asia. Visit…Read more
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital and a must-see if you visit this wonderful country! When it was named Thang Long – Land of the Ascending Dragon as the capital city in 1010, it was afterwards renamed Dong Do-Eastern Capital. Due to the numerous rivers that run through the city, it was ultimately named Hanoi – City Within the Rivers – in 1831.
Your tour guide will meet you at the airport and take you to your accommodation in the city center.
After your long travel, check-in and take a quick break.
In the evening, see the Water Puppet Show – a terrific introduction to local culture – and then enjoy the welcome meal in the beautiful ambiance of the calm garden restaurant.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English/ French speaking tour guides
- Halong Bay cruise (2 days/1-night package)
- 2 flights: Hai Phong – Danang; Danang – Can Tho
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Ao Dai, the Vietnamese long dress
The beauty of women dressed in “Ao Dai” always leaves a deep impression on foreign visitors to Vietnam. Ao dai, the Vietnamese long dress, makes…
Jeju accommodation budget — 5 best budget & cheap hotels in Jeju island you should stay
Jeju is Korea’s pearl island, Asia’s Hawaii. Jeju is a popular honeymoon location for couples due to its pure nature, stunning landscape, and clean air….
Ancient Greece travel — A road trip on the trail of Alexander the Great in Greece
Genevieve Hathaway, a travel photographer, and former archeologist take a road journey around Greece, tracing ancient history. Alexander III of Macedon (also known as Alexander…
Hong Kong budget hotel review — 6 budget hotels in Hong Kong you should stay
Because of its stunning landscape and delicious food, Hong Kong is one of Asia’s most popular tourist destinations. Tourists may pick from a variety of…
Visiting Bibury — The most charming ancient village in England
Forget about your fall plans because we’ve found the trip you need to take. Visit Bibury, also known as “England’s Most Beautiful Village.” Bibury, located…