SWEET VIETNAM HONEYMOON – 11 DAYS
Spend your honeymoon in the gorgeous S-shaped nation of Vietnam with Vietnam Tours to make everlasting memories with your loved one in Southeast Asia. Visit…Read more
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital and a must-see if you visit this wonderful country! When it was named Thang Long – Land of the Ascending Dragon as the capital city in 1010, it was afterwards renamed Dong Do-Eastern Capital. Due to the numerous rivers that run through the city, it was ultimately named Hanoi – City Within the Rivers – in 1831.
Your tour guide will meet you at the airport and take you to your accommodation in the city center.
After your long travel, check-in and take a quick break.
In the evening, see the Water Puppet Show – a terrific introduction to local culture – and then enjoy the welcome meal in the beautiful ambiance of the calm garden restaurant.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English/ French speaking tour guides
- Halong Bay cruise (2 days/1-night package)
- 2 flights: Hai Phong – Danang; Danang – Can Tho
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
A Foodie’s Day In Tokyo
So you came to Tokyo to eat? You’d need a whole month just to make it through the highlights of this world-class – some would…
GRAB IN VIETNAM: UBER ALTERNATIVE OF VIETNAM
Want to know about using Grab in Vietnam? Grab Vietnam mean no more uncertainty about hailing a questionable taxi on the street. Grab taxis is…
Amazing elephant street artwork in South African villages to give individuals hope
Falko, a Cape Town graffiti artist, painted his way throughout South Africa from the 13th of May to the 31st of October last year. What…
Phuket activities — Top 10 fun activities you should not miss in Phuket, Thailand
Phuket, Thailand’s largest island, is also one of the most popular tourist destinations that you should visit at least once. When you get there, there…
Eat like a local – Local food in Sapa
If you’ve made it to Sapa way up in the North West of Vietnam, you’ve no doubt already sampled a vast array of Vietnamese food….