“KONG: SKULL ISLAND” – TAKE ME THERE – 9 DAYS
This 9-day adventure takes you to all of the locations used in the film “Kong: Skull Island,” including Halong Bay, Ninh Binh, and Quang Binh….Read more
Welcome to Hanoi, the bustling colonial capital of Vietnam. Your driver and guide will greet you outside the baggage claim area at Noi Bai International Airport and transport you to your hotel in the city center.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 flight (Quang Binh – Hanoi).
- Halong Bay cruise package (2 days/ 1 night).
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
- Service of English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flight into & out Vietnam.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
5 Best Hue Dishes
The city also has over 30 different varieties of sweet soups (che) made from coconut milk and a variety of ingredients such as pomegranate, taro,…
10 Street Food In Ho Chi Minh City That Drool Every Foodaholic
Ho Chi Minh City is colourful and vibrant in terms of history, heritage and culture. So is its delicious and tempting street food scene. A…
Contemplating splendid sunrise in Bagan — An extraordinary experience!
Bagan, Myanmar’s historic capital – a magnificent country – is one of the most famous tourist destinations not only in Myanmar but also across the…
3 top rated destinations to enjoy the best of Tuscany
Imagine breathtaking mountain landscapes, warm sun, acres of vineyards, fireflies after dark, and some of the best food you can imagine if you’re looking for…
30 beautiful heart shaped lakes in the world
Mother Nature shows again its romantic designs. I dug up on the Internet and got surprised at just how many heart-shaped lakes there are in…