HANOI – HALONG BAY – DANANG & HOIAN
This 7-day advertising package will introduce you to one of Southeast Asia’s most interesting places. Explore timeless towns in a real manner, riding a rickshaw…Read more
Welcome to Hanoi, the bustling colonial capital of Vietnam. Your guide and driver will greet you outside the baggage claim area at Noi Bai Airport and transport you to your accommodation in the city center. In the afternoon, enjoy a tour around the heart of Hanoi, stopping at the Opera House, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, and the Old Quarter. Enjoy a welcome supper at one of Hanoi’s best restaurants in the evening.
Accommodation: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel.
- Accommodation in five-star hotels.
- There is just one domestic flight from Hanoi to Danang.
- Halong Bay cruise.
- Breakfast and meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transportation via private car with air conditioning.
- English or French-speaking guides are available.
- Entrance prices, shows, boat rides, and excursions are all included.
- Travel insurance.
- International tickets.
- Vietnam stamp fee.
- Gratuities for tour guides/ drivers.
- Other personal expenses.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Where to eat in Melaka? — Best restaurants in Melaka & best places to eat in Melaka
Melaka (Old Name: Malacca) is not only well-known as a historical town, but also as a gourmet destination in Malaysia. Melaka Street’s restaurants and cafés…
Ha Long Bay places you must visit
As one of the recognized current Natural Wonders of the world through UNESCO, you know that Halong Bay must be on your bucket list of…
What to know before traveling to Paris? — 13 things to know before traveling to Paris
– “Paris.” Even with just one word with two syllables, it conveys a distinct sensation to tourists. Romantic films, love ballads, and glitzy literature have…
Vietnamese Traditional Foods For Tet Holiday
When the weather is colder, the whole country is covered by peach flower and ochna intergerrima; it is for Lunar New Year. Tet foods which…
Visit Ayutthaya, Thailand’s tranquil ancient capital.
Ayutthaya, the original Thai capital city, is only 80 kilometers north of Bangkok and a one-hour ride away. It has been designated as a UNESCO…