VIETNAM HONEYMOON – 14 DAYS
Begin your new life together on this beautiful two-week Vietnam Honeymoon Holiday in Southeast Asia, where you will make wonderful memories with your loved one….Read more
Xin Chao! Welcome to Hanoi, the picturesque historical capital of Vietnam. After passing immigration and retrieving your bags, meet your driver and guide outside the arrival hall. After that, a short drive will take you to the city center of your hotel.
Enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance of a unique Vietnamese Art form stemming from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture in the evening, followed by a welcome meal at one of Hanoi’s wonderful restaurants.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English/ French speaking tour guides
- Halong Bay Cruise Package (2 days/ 1 night)
- 6 flights: Hanoi – Danang, Danang – Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho – Phu Quoc
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Explore Tokyo – The Capital of Japan
With an area of nearly 2,200 square kilometers, Tokyo is dense with a network of trains and subways interspersed with residential areas. That’s the reason why…
Visit Shiding Thousand Island Lake Taiwan — Explore the beautiful scenery of Taipei in one day
Today, Focus Asia Travel will take you to a charming country filled with nature and animals near Taipei (Taipei), but it will not be Jiufen…
16+ beautiful photos of Philippines that will make you want to visit
The Philippines are a collection of approximately 7,000 islands located in the Western Pacific. It’s the perfect beach destination for sunbathers, divers, and explorers. Among…
3 best tourist destinations in Malaysia
People who have visited Malaysia typically describe it as a great blend of hectic and bustling Thailand and lush and pristine Singapore. Tourists may visit…
What to do in Yangon? — 10 best, must do in Yangon & top things to do in Yangon
Do you want to know what activities you should not miss if you go to Yangon on your own? The answers may be found right…