VIETNAM HONEYMOON – 14 DAYS
Begin your new life together on this beautiful two-week Vietnam Honeymoon Holiday in Southeast Asia, where you will make wonderful memories with your loved one….Read more
Xin Chao! Welcome to Hanoi, the picturesque historical capital of Vietnam. After passing immigration and retrieving your bags, meet your driver and guide outside the arrival hall. After that, a short drive will take you to the city center of your hotel.
Enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance of a unique Vietnamese Art form stemming from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture in the evening, followed by a welcome meal at one of Hanoi’s wonderful restaurants.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English/ French speaking tour guides
- Halong Bay Cruise Package (2 days/ 1 night)
- 6 flights: Hanoi – Danang, Danang – Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho – Phu Quoc
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Why Japan does whisky bars better than anyone?
The Geisha Hour is set to begin in Kyoto’s Gion neighborhood. It’s late at night, and green-robed creatures emerge from doorways and flit through Ponto-chō…
Must-try dishes in Hue
The best Hue dishes were once only served to former Nguyen Dynasty emperors and royal families, but visitors will now find plenty of small pubs,…
Best dessert in Taipei — Top 5 sweet cafes & best dessert restaurant in Taipei
On the first day of my self-sufficiency journey to Taiwan, I only want to sip bubble milk tea to keep my stomach content. But it…
Famous scuba diving spots in Vietnam for adventurers
If you’re tired of walking on the sand, consider donning a swimsuit and an oxygen tank and diving into the cold seawater to admire the…
Hanoi After Dark: The Definitive Guide to Hanoi Nightlife
If you want a pint on a little plastic stool on the sidewalk or listening to the new songs in a chic nightclub, Hanoi has…