VIETNAM HONEYMOON – 14 DAYS
Begin your new life together on this beautiful two-week Vietnam Honeymoon Holiday in Southeast Asia, where you will make wonderful memories with your loved one….Read more
Xin Chao! Welcome to Hanoi, the picturesque historical capital of Vietnam. After passing immigration and retrieving your bags, meet your driver and guide outside the arrival hall. After that, a short drive will take you to the city center of your hotel.
Enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance of a unique Vietnamese Art form stemming from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture in the evening, followed by a welcome meal at one of Hanoi’s wonderful restaurants.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English/ French speaking tour guides
- Halong Bay Cruise Package (2 days/ 1 night)
- 6 flights: Hanoi – Danang, Danang – Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho – Phu Quoc
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Hazards And Risks Of Hiking In The Mountains
Before embarking on any hike, it is important to consider the dangers of mountain climbing. You will be out in the wilderness, open to all…
Transportation Guide: Getting Around in Da Nang
Da Nang is one of the most desirable cities to live in of all Vietnam. Vibrant and dynamic, ever-moving forward at a perfect pace with…
Drinking and Nightlife in Da Nang: Bars, Clubs, and Craft Beer
Compared to the fully-fledged nightlife scene of Saigon that caters to your every taste and style, Da Nang is more low key. Mixology bars, you…
Koh Samui travel blog — The ultimate guide for a Koh Samui budget trip, Thailand
Koh Samui (Ko Samui) is Thailand’s third biggest island, surrounded by tiny islands with plenty of lovely landscapes to explore. With an area of 229…
Dot Temple in Ninh Binh
Dot temple, also known as Trinh temple, is a relic site in the eco-tourism area of Trang An. This is where the two generals of…