VIETNAM HONEYMOON – 14 DAYS
Begin your new life together on this beautiful two-week Vietnam Honeymoon Holiday in Southeast Asia, where you will make wonderful memories with your loved one….Read more
Xin Chao! Welcome to Hanoi, the picturesque historical capital of Vietnam. After passing immigration and retrieving your bags, meet your driver and guide outside the arrival hall. After that, a short drive will take you to the city center of your hotel.
Enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance of a unique Vietnamese Art form stemming from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture in the evening, followed by a welcome meal at one of Hanoi’s wonderful restaurants.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English/ French speaking tour guides
- Halong Bay Cruise Package (2 days/ 1 night)
- 6 flights: Hanoi – Danang, Danang – Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho – Phu Quoc
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Bali art — 10 local artisans you need to meet in Bali
Bali is a really varied vacation location. Bali’s rich environment, from gorgeous lakes and beaches to breathtaking views of mountains, is only rivaled by the…
Coron itinerary 3 days — How to spend 3 days in Coron & what to do in Coron for 3 days perfectly?
Despite the fact that the trip was filled with incidents that resulted in significant losses for me, life is such that everything has a cost….
Hanoi Flag Tower – One of the symbols of Hanoi
Hanoi Flag Tower Introduction You are interested in Vietnam history but you do not like just seeing the past in pictures or artifacts protected in…
What to eat in Seoul blog — 9 must eat food in Seoul & must try food in Seoul & best places to eat them
Seoul, the capital of South Korea, is always a popular tourist destination. There are many interesting places to visit, such as Everland Park, Namsan Tower,…
Bangkok itinerary blog — How to spend one day in Bangkok?
Bangkok has always held a particular place in my heart. It was the first Asian city I’d ever seen, and it cast a spell on…