VIETNAM HONEYMOON – 14 DAYS
Begin your new life together on this beautiful two-week Vietnam Honeymoon Holiday in Southeast Asia, where you will make wonderful memories with your loved one….Read more
Xin Chao! Welcome to Hanoi, the picturesque historical capital of Vietnam. After passing immigration and retrieving your bags, meet your driver and guide outside the arrival hall. After that, a short drive will take you to the city center of your hotel.
Enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance of a unique Vietnamese Art form stemming from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture in the evening, followed by a welcome meal at one of Hanoi’s wonderful restaurants.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
- Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English/ French speaking tour guides
- Halong Bay Cruise Package (2 days/ 1 night)
- 6 flights: Hanoi – Danang, Danang – Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho – Phu Quoc
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Guide To Đà Lạt, Vietnam – Forest Adventures, Night Market Stalls, Restaurants & Hotels
People living in Saigon are always complaining about the hot and humid weather. That’s why Đà Lạt is one of Saigon residents’ perennial favorite destinations for…
Top 6 most pristine islands in Thailand & best quiet islands in Thailand for this summer
If you are bored of crowds in popular tourist sites such as Bangkok and Chiang Mai, the six beautiful islands listed below will captivate tourists….
Top 10 best street art cities in the world
Once considered vandalism, street art has become a global phenomenon with an international scene. Street artists are traveling the globe, leaving their mark in some…
16+ photos depict the breathtaking beauty of the sunscapes in the Sea of Cortez, Mexico.
A humpback whale breaches the surface just before the sun heads over the Baja Peninsula. Photographer Peter West Carey demonstrates that the hours between dusk…
Ichiran Ramen review — What is Ichiran Ramen & how to order Ichiran Ramen in Tokyo?
To return to the topic of visiting Japan, Focus Asia Travel will accompany you on an exploration of the traditional culinary world of the Land…