Hanoi Art Tour
A short half day tour perfectly for those who are into art and wish to explore the artistic concept in Hanoi by the journey to…Read more
At agreed time, meet your guide and start your trip deep into the art. You will have chance to discover different artistic schools by visiting some art museum and famous galleries depicting various concepts and distinctive talents. The trip will end with a cup of Vietnamese coffee in a galleries’ coffee shop perfectly to finish the journey. Return to your hotel with the remainder of the day is at your leisure. Meals on your own arrangement. End of our services.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- International and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Best cafes in Hanoi – Where to taste the best coffee in Hanoi?
If you are a big fan of coffee , you want to try traditional coffee but you don’t know where to taste the coffee in…
Saigon Ranger Museum
The museum is more than 50 years old, once the secret operation of the Saigon Rangers. Saigon Ranger Museum is located on the second floor…
10 most beautiful snow covered castles in the world
These are the cold-weather climes we wouldn’t mind visiting, thanks to their gorgeous landscape and towering fortifications. Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany Getty Originally created…
Explore Hanoi Authentic Culture
Among Hanoi’s open-air markets, ancient pagodas and French colonial streets, there is a quietly emerging hipster scene, Vietnam-style. Focus Asia Travel shows you how to…
Ximending food blog: Ximending street food — What to eat in Ximending, Taipei?
Taiwan has always been a popular destination for dynamic and adventure-seeking young travelers, owing to its beautiful landscapes, as seen in idol dramas. Ximending Taipei…