Hanoi Art Tour
A short half day tour perfectly for those who are into art and wish to explore the artistic concept in Hanoi by the journey to…Read more
At agreed time, meet your guide and start your trip deep into the art. You will have chance to discover different artistic schools by visiting some art museum and famous galleries depicting various concepts and distinctive talents. The trip will end with a cup of Vietnamese coffee in a galleries’ coffee shop perfectly to finish the journey. Return to your hotel with the remainder of the day is at your leisure. Meals on your own arrangement. End of our services.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- International and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Where to stay in KL? — Top 8 best areas to stay in Kuala Lumpur for the first-timers
Perhaps the most often asked question by first-time visitors to Kuala Lumpur is, “Where to stay in KL (best location to stay in KL) is…
Vietnam Traffic – The Reality of Traffic in Vietnam & Essential Guides
After Taiwan, Vietnam has the world’s second-largest motorcycle possession. According to early 2016 figures, the number of registered motorcycles in Vietnam exceeds 37 million. The…
Quebec travel blog — Fascinating in Quebec Winter Carnival
For the last 50 years, the city of Quebec has hosted the goodwill message of winter – Quebec Bonhomme Carnaval — during the coldest month…
Ninh Binh is one of the locations where Kong Skull Island is being filmed.
Trang An, Tam Coc – Bich Dong, and Van Long Wetland are three of Ninh Binh, Vietnam’s major tourist sites that will be included in…
Hue cycling tour — Top 5 best cycling tours in Hue City, Vietnam
Exploring Hue, Vietnam’s historic city is a must if you enjoy nature, culture, and especially cycling. I say this for a variety of reasons. To…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.