HA GIANG AND THE FAR NORTH TOUR
- Depart your hotel this morning at 0730 for a 02 hour drive to Thai Nguyen. En route visit the Thai Nguyen Museum of Ethnology to learn about the tribal people in the mountainous region of northern Vietnam.
- Continue 105 km drive to Na Phac and Cho Ra enjoying picturesque landscapes along the road. Stop for a late lunch in Cho Ra Town.
- After lunch head to Ba Be and spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Ba Be National Park and lake on a local boat cruise.
- At the end of the day, transfer to the village of the Tay in Pac Ngoi.
- Homestay overnight in Pac Ngoi Village.
- Distance & timing: Road transfer 217 km, approx.5 hours/ Stop and sightseeing 1hour/ Boat trip 3 hours
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Xinjiang travel blog — A journey to the paradise of earth
If there existed a “heaven on earth” in China, it would undoubtedly be Jiuzhaigou in Sichuan province. However, if you’ve ever been to Xinjiang, the…
Daredevil slackliner crossing a waterfall in amazing pictures, Brazil
These stunning pictures capture a daredevil adrenaline junkie rope walking across a waterfall just as the beautiful arc forms around him. Brazilian highliner Reginaldo Gomes,…
10 Best Places To Visit In South Korea In 2019
The elusive, exotic land of South Korea beckons every traveler and backpacker to experience its many wonders. You’ll be spoilt for choice when shortlisting places…
Top 3 best luxury cruises in Halong Bay, Vietnam
Halong Bay, Vietnam – the falling dragon bay — is famous all over the globe for its limitless majesty and tranquillity. And for tourists, cruise…
 Hanoi Scams – Common Scams In Hanoi And How To Avoid
Nobody wants to be a victim of scams that ruin their holiday. Scams in Hanoi are mostly a nuisance than dangerous. However, it will create…