HA GIANG AND THE FAR NORTH TOUR
- Depart your hotel this morning at 0730 for a 02 hour drive to Thai Nguyen. En route visit the Thai Nguyen Museum of Ethnology to learn about the tribal people in the mountainous region of northern Vietnam.
- Continue 105 km drive to Na Phac and Cho Ra enjoying picturesque landscapes along the road. Stop for a late lunch in Cho Ra Town.
- After lunch head to Ba Be and spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Ba Be National Park and lake on a local boat cruise.
- At the end of the day, transfer to the village of the Tay in Pac Ngoi.
- Homestay overnight in Pac Ngoi Village.
- Distance & timing: Road transfer 217 km, approx.5 hours/ Stop and sightseeing 1hour/ Boat trip 3 hours
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Surfing In Vietnam – The Best Experience No One Should Miss
Surfing is becoming increasingly common in Vietnam, especially along the country’s windward coasts. It is ideal to pursue the sport since there are many long…
Must-try Tet Dishes in Lunar New Year
Vietnamese Tet, or Lunar New Year, is an important part of Vietnamese history. It is a time for family members to get together, catch up,…
The Best Late Night Cheap Eats in Ho Chi Minh City
A distinguishing characteristic of Ho Chi Minh City is its vibrant nightlife. Nothing beats sitting on the pavement during a chilled-out night and enjoying street food…
3 top rated destinations to enjoy the best of Tuscany
Imagine breathtaking mountain landscapes, warm sun, acres of vineyards, fireflies after dark, and some of the best food you can imagine if you’re looking for…
6 best places to stay in Tasmania
As much as I enjoy traveling abroad, I find that exploring my own backyard can be just as fascinating and surprising as visiting a different…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.