HA GIANG AND THE FAR NORTH TOUR
- Depart your hotel this morning at 0730 for a 02 hour drive to Thai Nguyen. En route visit the Thai Nguyen Museum of Ethnology to learn about the tribal people in the mountainous region of northern Vietnam.
- Continue 105 km drive to Na Phac and Cho Ra enjoying picturesque landscapes along the road. Stop for a late lunch in Cho Ra Town.
- After lunch head to Ba Be and spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Ba Be National Park and lake on a local boat cruise.
- At the end of the day, transfer to the village of the Tay in Pac Ngoi.
- Homestay overnight in Pac Ngoi Village.
- Distance & timing: Road transfer 217 km, approx.5 hours/ Stop and sightseeing 1hour/ Boat trip 3 hours
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Easy Tips to Travel Eco-Friendly
As nations wait for a vaccine to prevent the spread of Covid-19, our world is showing signs of improvement as a result of anti-virus interventions….
Mua Cave is worth being visited in Ninh Binh
Mua Caves is worth being visited in Ninh Binh, believe me ! The cave brings you one of the best panoramic view of one of…
Saigon Sense Market: The best underground market in Ho Chi Minh city
Street markets are irreplaceable in Vietnam’s cultures, as they have been a means to make ends meet for the local people for so long. As time…
8 Quirky Museums You Must Visit on Jeju Island
Jeju Island is known for its breathtaking scenery and is full of natural wonders. Did you also know that this island is also home to…
10 Street Food In Ho Chi Minh City That Drool Every Foodaholic
Ho Chi Minh City is colourful and vibrant in terms of history, heritage and culture. So is its delicious and tempting street food scene. A…