HA GIANG AND THE FAR NORTH TOUR
- Depart your hotel this morning at 0730 for a 02 hour drive to Thai Nguyen. En route visit the Thai Nguyen Museum of Ethnology to learn about the tribal people in the mountainous region of northern Vietnam.
- Continue 105 km drive to Na Phac and Cho Ra enjoying picturesque landscapes along the road. Stop for a late lunch in Cho Ra Town.
- After lunch head to Ba Be and spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Ba Be National Park and lake on a local boat cruise.
- At the end of the day, transfer to the village of the Tay in Pac Ngoi.
- Homestay overnight in Pac Ngoi Village.
- Distance & timing: Road transfer 217 km, approx.5 hours/ Stop and sightseeing 1hour/ Boat trip 3 hours
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Yangon food guide — 18 famous Yangon foods you should try
Yangon enchants visitors not just with its gorgeous temples, but also with its diverse and tempting cuisine. The days spent touring Yangon are when you…
Top 10 European road trip routes to get off the tourist trail
Consider taking the traditional American road trip recipe to Europe the next time you travel there. Traveling by car in Europe is a fantastic way…
Penang Malaysia things to do — 9 awesome things to do in Penang from cooking curries to zip-lining
Discover a unique blend of East-meets-West heritage, rich historical museums, and delectable cuisine that will leave your taste buds tingling. Let’s have a look at…
Sinai blog — A journey to the sacred land of Egypt
Riding a camel to the Sinai Mount. When I was younger and read about Egypt, I assumed it was some faraway area only mentioned in…
Myanmar travel blog — The fullest Myanmar travel guide & suggested Myanmar itinerary 7 days perfectly
Myanmar, or Burma, is a calm and attractive nation in the minds of Westerners. If I had just heard the stories of the predecessors, I…