Discover 3 Islands & Hon Thom Cable Car Tour
Discover 3 Islands & Hon Thom Cable Car Tour is Discover Tour the best of Phu Quoc on this unmissable tour: ride the Hon Thom…Read more
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
- 8am: Shuttle van picks you up at hotel/resort.
- 8:30 am: Longbeach center – The largest pearl showroom on Phu Quoc.
- 9:15 am: Arrive at An Thoi habor, tour guide will greet you and assist you in boarding the speed boat.
- 10am – 3pm: Discover Mong Tay Island, May Rut Island, Gam Ghi Island and Coral Park-ticket is not included in the tour.
- 12am: Enjoy lunch on an island
- 3pm: Visit Hon Thom with Aquatopia water park (ticket is included in the tour)
- 5pm: Enjoy the world’s longest three-wire cable car acrossing the sea (ticket is included in the tour)
- 5:30pm: Shuttle van drops you off at hotel/resort.
End of tour. Thank you for using our services!
- Air-conditioned bus
- Boat transfer
- A yummy seafood lunch
- Fishing and snorkeling equipments
- Local tour guide
- 1x water bottle
- Cay Sao – Ham Ninh: 300.000 vnd/group. The remaining areas are free of charge.
- If the 29-seat car cannot reach the road to your hotel, you must walk to the main road on your own.
- Tips and Personal expenses
- 2 adults get free ticket for 1 child under 100cm tall. The second child is charged a half of the adult ticket..
- Children between the ages of 100 and 140 cm tall pay half the adult fare.
- Children 140cm and over are charged adult fares.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Top 5 beautiful & best islands near Bangkok you should visit
Although Thailand is well-known for its white-sand beaches, the majority of the famous islands are located in the south. The only way to get there…
Can I Travel To Japan Now? March 2021
At present, all tourists and businesspeople are barred from entering the country. Japan has tightened restrictions due to the new Covid-19 variants. They are still…
Top 9 famous places & best things to do in Yangon
Yangon, once known as Rangoon, is a gleaming jewel in the heart of Myanmar. It is the country’s capital and largest city, and it is…
Ha Long Bay – The Legend of Vietnamese History
Ha Long Bay is one of the most attractive destinations for visitors who would like to discover the sublime beauty of Vietnam nature. In 2011,…
Sapa-The stunning scenery of the Northwest
About Sapa town Sapa is a famous tourist destination in Lao Cai province, 350 km from Hanoi capital. This is where you will find Mount…