Sai Gon – Halong 5-star cruise 2N1D Tour
La Pinta Cruise is one of the new and most luxurious cruises on Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island in the heritage complex of…Read more
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
- 08:00-20:30 Pickup in Hanoi’s Old Quarter (applicable to participants who depart from Hanoi only)
- Arriving in Tuan Chau Harbour, checkin
- Onboard and enjoy welcome drinks
- Enjoy lunch onboard while cruising through the waters of Ha Long Bay
- Visit Luon Cave/Pearl Farm by bamboo boat or kayak
- Visit Ti Top Isle for swimming and hiking
- Back on board, enjoy Happy Hour with special promotion (at your own expense)
- Join a cooking class (optional)
- Enjoy dinner on board
- Overnight on board
What You’ll Experience
If you’re looking for an extraordinary experience in Ha Long Bay, then this 5-star cruise tour is a must-have. Aboard a luxury 5-star, you’ll cruise around Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, while enjoying elegantly designed facilities and top-notch service such as spacious cabins, delicious food, a romantic sundeck, and more.
Your itinerary includes a visit to Sung Sot Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay, and Ti Top Beach, the perfect place to unwind. There are also plenty of other activities that will tickle your fancy such as a Vietnamese cooking class, squid fishing experience, and a Tai Chi session. Relaxing and pleasant, this is a break you need from the bustling metropolis!
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children under 4 years old: Free
- Children from 4 to 11 years old: 75% of the tour price (sleeping with parents)
- Children from 11 years old and above: Charged at an adult price
- The family room is available upon request.
- Air tickets are calculated according to aviation regulations
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Cancel the tour right after completing the booking procedure, and 30 days before departure: free cancellation of the tour
Cancel tour before 21-30 days of departure: tour cancellation fee 30% of tour price.
Cancel tour 15-20 days before departure: tour cancellation fee 50% of tour price.
Cancel tour before 08-14 days of departure: tour cancellation fee 75% of tour price.
Cancellation before 07 days of departure: tour cancellation fee 100% of tour price.
( Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company again and must confirm in writing)
Boracay activities — 15 exciting activities to do in Boracay, Philippines
Boracay is known for its white clean beach and straight line of coconut palms, which contribute to the island’s attractiveness. It is also the most…
How to celebrate Seollal Korean New Year’s day
Lunar New Year is a major holiday period that’s celebrated across most of the Asian regions. But just because they all celebrate the new year…
Hunting clouds at the top of Lao Tham
In recent years, there are more and more riders and young people traveling to Y Ty to be able to explore the high peaks like…
NAM DU ISLAND – TRAVEL INFORMATION
Nam Du Archipelago, around 40 kilometers away from Phu Quoc Island, is becoming an attractive destination for backpackers heading to the Mekong Delta province of…
Vietnam hiking trails — Top 5 beautiful trails for hiking and trekking in Vietnam
Not only does walking down the lovely paths below bring a great experience to life, but it also allows you to test your will and…