Sai Gon – Halong 5-star cruise 2N1D Tour
La Pinta Cruise is one of the new and most luxurious cruises on Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island in the heritage complex of…Read more
|Departure upon request
- 08:00-20:30 Pickup in Hanoi’s Old Quarter (applicable to participants who depart from Hanoi only)
- Arriving in Tuan Chau Harbour, checkin
- Onboard and enjoy welcome drinks
- Enjoy lunch onboard while cruising through the waters of Ha Long Bay
- Visit Luon Cave/Pearl Farm by bamboo boat or kayak
- Visit Ti Top Isle for swimming and hiking
- Back on board, enjoy Happy Hour with special promotion (at your own expense)
- Join a cooking class (optional)
- Enjoy dinner on board
- Overnight on board
What You’ll Experience
If you’re looking for an extraordinary experience in Ha Long Bay, then this 5-star cruise tour is a must-have. Aboard a luxury 5-star, you’ll cruise around Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, while enjoying elegantly designed facilities and top-notch service such as spacious cabins, delicious food, a romantic sundeck, and more.
Your itinerary includes a visit to Sung Sot Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay, and Ti Top Beach, the perfect place to unwind. There are also plenty of other activities that will tickle your fancy such as a Vietnamese cooking class, squid fishing experience, and a Tai Chi session. Relaxing and pleasant, this is a break you need from the bustling metropolis!
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children under 4 years old: Free
- Children from 4 to 11 years old: 75% of the tour price (sleeping with parents)
- Children from 11 years old and above: Charged at an adult price
- The family room is available upon request.
- Air tickets are calculated according to aviation regulations
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Cancel the tour right after completing the booking procedure, and 30 days before departure: free cancellation of the tour
Cancel tour before 21-30 days of departure: tour cancellation fee 30% of tour price.
Cancel tour 15-20 days before departure: tour cancellation fee 50% of tour price.
Cancel tour before 08-14 days of departure: tour cancellation fee 75% of tour price.
Cancellation before 07 days of departure: tour cancellation fee 100% of tour price.
( Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company again and must confirm in writing)
Best Time To Visit Sapa – For Your Best Travel Experience
Tourists have to choose the right time to witness the most spectacular scenes in Sapa. As Sapa’s weather changes drastically each season, it’s important to…
Trans-Siberian Railway experience — My wonderful trip around one eighth of the world
The Trans-Siberian Train, which celebrated its 100th-anniversary last year, is without a doubt one of the world’s most magnificent railway excursions. I got to see…
What to do in Yangon? — 10 best, must do in Yangon & top things to do in Yangon
Do you want to know what activities you should not miss if you go to Yangon on your own? The answers may be found right…
Top 10 Best Attractions in Ho Chi Minh (part 1)
With focusasiatravel.com guide to the Top 10 Best Attractions in Ho Chi Minh you can get all of the information you need to ensure you…
Angkor Wat Guide: Everything You Need To Know
Visiting Cambodia‘s Angkor Wat is like being granted the keys to another world for a short period of time. While I was there, I often imagined…