Southern Vietnam Tour – 6 Days / 5 Nights
If you are looking for a chance to discover the beautiful Vietnam country with its traditional river life, the tour absolutely can meet your demand….Read more
✅ Enjoy the white sandy beach and fresh seafood in Phu Quoc.
✅ Visit the famous Cai Rang Floating Market to comprehend the locals’ daily life.
✅ Enjoy a cooking class with a Vietnamese family and exchange with the host.
✅ Discover the unique architecture of the Vinh Trang pagoda.
- International and internal flight ticket (Ho Chi Minh City – Phu Quoc)
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Tips For Money Exchange In Viet Nam
Every travellers to Vietnam have to exchange their money into Vietnam currency since other currencies are not widely used in this country, some payment by…
Yangon food guide — 18 famous Yangon foods you should try
Yangon enchants visitors not just with its gorgeous temples, but also with its diverse and tempting cuisine. The days spent touring Yangon are when you…
Top 10 most beautiful & best islands in Southeast Asia
Do you want to visit some of the finest islands in Southeast Asia? There’s no need to go far to the Maldives, Bahamas, or Hawaii…
Quick Guide to Bac Ha Market: A Textile Lover’s Paradise in Northern Vietnam
Capital of the Hmong Hoa (Flower Hmong), one of Vietnam’s most vibrant ethnic groups, Bac Ha District in Lao Cai Province, Northern Vietnam is a…
17+ Bhutan photos revealed the beauty of the world’s happiest country.
Margot Raggett, a freelance travel and wildlife photographer, shares her stunning images of Bhutan’s fascinating kingdom. “When people ask me what Bhutan is like, I…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.