Southern Vietnam Tour – 6 Days / 5 Nights
If you are looking for a chance to discover the beautiful Vietnam country with its traditional river life, the tour absolutely can meet your demand….Read more
✅ Enjoy the white sandy beach and fresh seafood in Phu Quoc.
✅ Visit the famous Cai Rang Floating Market to comprehend the locals’ daily life.
✅ Enjoy a cooking class with a Vietnamese family and exchange with the host.
✅ Discover the unique architecture of the Vinh Trang pagoda.
- International and internal flight ticket (Ho Chi Minh City – Phu Quoc)
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
10+ photos show the beauty scenery of Ly Son Island
Amazing volcanic cliffs, seagulls flying back to their nests, sunset gilding the waves… are just a few of the natural wonders on Ly Son island…
Wulai travel blog — How to visit New Taipei’s serene Wulai in one day (Wulai day trip)
New Taipei is a Taipei suburb known as the “New Land of Serenity.” Away from the hustle and bustle of Taipei, Living Nomads will take…
4 business etiquettes in asia you should know
Consider your most recent work trip. What were you doing? What was your experience like? How much hours did you put in at work? And,…
Saigon Ranger Museum
The museum is more than 50 years old, once the secret operation of the Saigon Rangers. Saigon Ranger Museum is located on the second floor…
10+ Costa Rica photos will make your heart race.
Todd Weselake, an adventure photographer, takes an adrenaline-fueled visual journey through Costa Rica’s wilds. There are as many reasons to travel as there are road…