RIVER FLOATING MARKET – BEACH BREAK & LEISURE CRUISE – 10 DAYS
Traveling through Vietnam from south to north and witnessing the country’s rapid development in recent years. The 10-day travel includes a river sampan experience, rural…Read more
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s financial center (formerly known as Saigon). When you arrive at the airport, your tour guide and driver will greet you. En way to the hotel, take an orientation trip to Saigon’s lively streets. The rest of the day is yours to do as you like.
This evening, enjoy a welcome supper on the Saigon River, which features traditional Vietnamese cuisine prepared with fresh and flavorful ingredients.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2 flights (Can Tho – Danang & Danang – Hai Phong).
- Orchid Cruise package (2 days/ 1 night) on Halong Bay.
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
- Service of English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flight into and out Vietnam.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Green Sticky Rice (Com) Hanoi – Special Gift of Autumn
When the autumn comes, it goes along with the elegant aroma of a favorite type of long grain snacks which enchants the soul of Hanoians…
Top 10 Best Attractions in Ho Chi Minh (part 1)
With focusasiatravel.com guide to the Top 10 Best Attractions in Ho Chi Minh you can get all of the information you need to ensure you…
Mount Fuji day trip blog — How to spend one perfect day itinerary in Mt Fuji?
Discover Japan’s most renowned iconic with our Mount Fuji day trip blog — Mount Fuji one day itinerary (Mt Fuji one day itinerary, Mount Fuji…
Ngoc Son Temple (Temple of the Jade Mountain)
Stepping into Hanoi Old Quarter, we can’t miss the chance to see a preserved specimen of a giant turtle, the one in the mysterious legend of Hoan…
Cheap places to eat in Singapore — Top 9 best affordable restaurants in Singapore you should not miss
When visiting Singapore, one thing you should not miss out on is sampling the local food. Singapore food, being a country of mixed cultures, is…