RIVER FLOATING MARKET – BEACH BREAK & LEISURE CRUISE – 10 DAYS
Traveling through Vietnam from south to north and witnessing the country’s rapid development in recent years. The 10-day travel includes a river sampan experience, rural…Read more
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s financial center (formerly known as Saigon). When you arrive at the airport, your tour guide and driver will greet you. En way to the hotel, take an orientation trip to Saigon’s lively streets. The rest of the day is yours to do as you like.
This evening, enjoy a welcome supper on the Saigon River, which features traditional Vietnamese cuisine prepared with fresh and flavorful ingredients.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2 flights (Can Tho – Danang & Danang – Hai Phong).
- Orchid Cruise package (2 days/ 1 night) on Halong Bay.
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
- Service of English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flight into and out Vietnam.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
9 Mountains for Hiking and Trekking in Vietnam
Aside from visiting popular tourist sites in major cities such as Hanoi, Da Nang, and Saigon, you can take a trip to hike or trek…
Breakfast in Da Lat: Start Your Day the Right Way
Mornings in Da Lat are quite cold and the fog lingers just enough to create a dreamy landscape. Believe it or not, this climate has…
5 unspoiled best beaches in Phu Quoc Island
Phu Quoc is regarded as Vietnam’s pearl island because of its white sandy beaches and beautiful shoreline. People are drawn to this location because of…
Top 10 best street art cities in the world
Once considered vandalism, street art has become a global phenomenon with an international scene. Street artists are traveling the globe, leaving their mark in some…
10+ photos show the beauty of Sapa in snow season
The strong cold air generally causes the temperature in Sapa, particularly the Northwest area in general, to drop drastically from late December to mid-January, bringing…