RIVER FLOATING MARKET – BEACH BREAK & LEISURE CRUISE – 10 DAYS
Traveling through Vietnam from south to north and witnessing the country’s rapid development in recent years. The 10-day travel includes a river sampan experience, rural…Read more
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s financial center (formerly known as Saigon). When you arrive at the airport, your tour guide and driver will greet you. En way to the hotel, take an orientation trip to Saigon’s lively streets. The rest of the day is yours to do as you like.
This evening, enjoy a welcome supper on the Saigon River, which features traditional Vietnamese cuisine prepared with fresh and flavorful ingredients.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2 flights (Can Tho – Danang & Danang – Hai Phong).
- Orchid Cruise package (2 days/ 1 night) on Halong Bay.
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
- Service of English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flight into and out Vietnam.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
How to Choose Trekking Poles
Most walkers, runners, trekkers, backpackers, and snowshoers carry trekking poles as regular equipment. The explanations are straightforward: They improve flexibility and provide protection on every…
10 must-know things for your best first time European river cruise
For the first-time Europe traveler, a European river cruise is an attractive option. Well hello, Danube. River sailing has recently gained popularity, and it’s simple…
Top 3 best luxury cruises in Halong Bay, Vietnam
Halong Bay, Vietnam – the falling dragon bay — is famous all over the globe for its limitless majesty and tranquillity. And for tourists, cruise…
Hanoi’s Old Quarter: Explore the Ancient Beauty of the 36 Streets
The Old Quarter is probably the first place you will explore when visiting the ancient and culturally-rich capital city of Vietnam, Hanoi. This quarter is…
Must – visit destinations in Vietnam you can not miss 2019
Though Vietnam looks small on the map, you could easily spend weeks exploring this fascinating country. From the jagged mountains in the north to the…