RIVER FLOATING MARKET – BEACH BREAK & LEISURE CRUISE – 10 DAYS
Traveling through Vietnam from south to north and witnessing the country’s rapid development in recent years. The 10-day travel includes a river sampan experience, rural…Read more
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s financial center (formerly known as Saigon). When you arrive at the airport, your tour guide and driver will greet you. En way to the hotel, take an orientation trip to Saigon’s lively streets. The rest of the day is yours to do as you like.
This evening, enjoy a welcome supper on the Saigon River, which features traditional Vietnamese cuisine prepared with fresh and flavorful ingredients.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Private tours, transfers, and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2 flights (Can Tho – Danang & Danang – Hai Phong).
- Orchid Cruise package (2 days/ 1 night) on Halong Bay.
- Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
- Service of English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flight into and out Vietnam.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
4 most fascinating water festivals in Southeast Asia
Every year in mid-April, water festivals are held in several Southeast Asian nations to relieve the heat of the tropics and to enhance the color…
Can Tourists Drive in Vietnam?
Driving alone in Vietnam can be an exciting experience, but make sure you are mindful of the local laws and regulations. Before driving in Vietnam,…
Explore Phu Quy island — One of the most pristine islands in Vietnam
Cu Lao Thu islet (Autumn islet, Thu islet) is another name for Khoai Xu islet, Thuan Tinh Island, or Phu Quy island. The locals refer…
Hanoi Flag Tower – One of the symbols of Hanoi
Hanoi Flag Tower Introduction You are interested in Vietnam history but you do not like just seeing the past in pictures or artifacts protected in…
The Top 5 iconic trekking trails in Vietnam (Part 1)
Trekking in Vietnam is a common activity for many daring travelers. Vietnam’s varied topography has many breathtaking trekking routes of varying difficulty, making them ideal…
Chưa có đánh giá nào.