PHNOM PENH – KAMPOT – KEP – SIHANOUK VILLE
- Departure to Kampot, en-rout stop to visit Tonle Bati, a lake and popular picnic spot; there are two Angkorian temples, Ta Prohm and Yeay Peau, both of which offer some interesting basreliefs in fairly good condition.
- Visit Prasat Neang Khmau; consist of two deteriorating brick Prasats (towers) built in Angkorian-era in the 10th century A.D. Under King Jayavarman IV.
- Take a boat from Takeo town to Phnom Da, a pre-Angkorian laterite tower (6th century) with some carvings in good condition. The temple was constructed under King Rudravarmanand dedicated to Shiva.
- Return to Takeo and continue to Kampot and check-in at hotel.
- Dinner at local restaurant and accommodation at hotel.