Hoi An City Tour
Being a World Heritage in Vietnam of magnificent beauty, Hoi An and My Son are ideal destinations for visitors. Especially, a day spent in both…Read more
✅ Discover World Heritages in Vietnam: Hoi An and My Son
✅ Opportunity to make your traditional lanterns as a gift
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- International and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
- In case you cannot go on the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
10+ Costa Rica photos will make your heart race.
Todd Weselake, an adventure photographer, takes an adrenaline-fueled visual journey through Costa Rica’s wilds. There are as many reasons to travel as there are road…
Explore the life of the last sea nomads in Bajau Laut.
I am a photographer. For many years, I have traveled around the world and witnessed the existence of the “forgotten ones”: those peoples who, despite…
My trip to Bergen — The promised land of peace of Norway
There is no tour that would “reward” me with such lovely phrases as going to Bergen – the second biggest city in Norway, the Nordic…
Exploring the Weird Side of Korea: 5 Awesome Off-Beat Places Around Seoul
2019 brings plenty of fresh opportunities to see the world – and naturally, traveling will be part of my life for a long time to…
In Laos, spend the night in the world’s tallest treehouses
As the sun begins to break through the darkness in Laos’ Nam Kan National Park, the cries of wild, black-crested gibbons echo through the jungle…