Da Nang 4-Day Tour
This Da Nang day tour will give you a nice view of Da Nang city and Hoi An Ancient Town. You will have chance to…Read more
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
PM: Our guide and driver will welcome you at Da Nang International Airport with the welcome sign “FOCUS ASIA TRAVEL” and transfer you to check in your own hotel in Da Nang. Have dinner at the restaurant. You will spend your time to relax at hotel or walk around the city for more experience. Da Nang is very famous for My Khe beach where you can relax and swim on the white sand and blue cool sea. Overnight at hotel.
- Professional and friendly English speaking guide
- Meals: 2 lunches and 3 dinners: Asian set menu & buffet (we can offer vegetarian food, halal food or any special dietaries supplied on request. Simply let our sales team know the food option that you prefer)
- All entrance fees at mentioned sites in the tour itinerary
- Additional services: Basket Boat, Cable car
- International flight tickets
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
These prices are for private tours
Belongings to bring: Sun-glasses, hat, towels, sun cream, raincoat or umbrella, good shoes and camera
Boat trip on Han river in Da Nang city: 13 USD/ person (Every night you can take boat trip along Han River to explore famous bridges and enjoy beautiful scenes, especially fire show on Dragon Bridge on Saturday and Sunday)
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Inle Lake — Discovering the peaceful way of life of the people of Inle Lake, Burma
Inle (or Inlay) — which means “big lake” in Burmese — is one of the country’s two largest freshwater lakes. The lake is in Shan…
5 Most Popular Treks In India
It is no exaggeration if said that trekking is one of the most popular adventure sports in India, famous worldwide. It is a lifetime experience,…
Where To Eat In Taipei
[kkstarratings] Are you looking for places to eat in Taipei when you traveling to this amazing city? Where to eat in Taipei, the best restaurants…
How to celebrate Seollal Korean New Year’s day
Lunar New Year is a major holiday period that’s celebrated across most of the Asian regions. But just because they all celebrate the new year…
Koh Tonsay travel blog — My own little paradise!
The trip to Koh Tonsay was not planned. I’d never heard of the location before. But that only added to the awesomeness of the experience:…