Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
LOCATION: Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son, Danang, VietnamRead more
- There are 375 rooms available.
- Housekeeping on a daily basis
- On a personal beach
- There is a restaurant as well as a bar/lounge.
- 5 outdoor swimming pools
- Breakfast is served.
Feel at home:
- Pool for children
- On-site playground Children’s club (surcharge)
- There are connecting/adjoining rooms available.
- a separate sitting room
- Premium television channels
- In Ngũ Hành Sơn
- Marble Mountains – 1 min walk
- Non Nuoc Beach – 4 min walk
- Non Nuoc Pagoda – 5 min walk
- Hoa Nghiem Cave – 14 min walk
- Non Nuoc Stone Carving – 17 min walk
|Departure upon request
The beachfront Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa sits on the picturesque coast of Da Nang City and is a 5-minute drive from Marble Mountains. Offering stunning views of the Vietnam’s East Sea, this luxurious hideaway resorts features 3 in-house dining options, an outdoor swimming pool and a day spa.
Asia Park Danang and Love Lock Bridge Da Nang are within a 15-minute drive from Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa. The nearest airport is Danang International Airport, a 20-minute drive away.
Featuring contemporary design, the spacious, air-conditioned rooms are elegantly decorated in soothing earth tones and fitted with a private balcony offering sea views. A flat-screen TV, DVD player and tea/coffee maker are included in each well-appointed room for your convenience. En suite marble bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, separate rain shower and free toiletries.
Guests can pamper themselves with traditional massage therapies or beauty treatments. The resort also features full business facilities, a souvenir shop and a tour desk. Room service is available 24 hours.
* Osteria al Mare, as well as the Pool House, serves authentic Vietnamese and Italian, European cuisine. French Mediterranean and Vietnamese flavors can be enjoyed at Vive Oceane – Beach Club & Restaurant while pre-dinner drinks, artistic cocktails and thoughtfully crafted canapés are available at Terrasse Lounge.
* Camp Hyatt features 4 play zones of Earth, Wood, Fire and Water, offers games, crafts to adventure playgrounds and obstacle courses. Camp Hyatt is complimentary two-hour access each day for all kids (children aged 4 – 12). Daily complimentary recreational activity for adult and kid are available. Babysitting service is available upon request.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
KING ROOM X 1
1 king bed – Comfy bed
Earth tones and contemporary furnishings welcome visitors to this guestroom with its king-sized bed topped with feather pillows. Large sliding balcony doors usher the outside in, while a separate rain shower enhances the spacious bathroom. Conveniences include complimentary wireless Internet access.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Best areas to stay in Penang — Top 5 best places to stay in Penang for the first-timers
A vacation to Penang promises to provide you with a plethora of cultural activities as well as breathtaking natural beauty. There are also several restaurants…
Bhyundar valley trekking — Explore the valleys of the flowers of India
Before my journey, I had heard a lot about the famed Bhyundar Valley of Flowers (India’s Valley of Flowers). During his trip in the Garhwal…
Explore Asia Park Danang – $500 million amusement park in Danang City
Danang Asia Park, which covers an area of 868 694 m2 on the west bank of the Han River, is a unique blend of international…
29+ Sri Lanka travel photos that will make your heart skip a beat
The seed of my desire to visit Sri Lanka was planted in 2010 when then-relevant singer M.I.A. tweeted her displeasure with The New York Times…
Mekong Delta travel blog — Beyond rivers of Southwestern Vietnam
Because of a tragic love tale, my vacation to the west of Vietnam was not as enjoyable as earlier visits. Before I chose to travel…