TOUR 2D1N: HA NOI – YEN TU – HA LONG
In this Yen Tu – Ha Long 2D1N discovery tour, visitors will be immersed in the quiet, fresh space of the mountains and forests, and…Read more
Morning: Car and tour guide (HDV) pick you up at the gate of Thong Nhat Park – Tran Nhan Tong Street – Hai Ba Trung District – Hanoi City, depart to Yen Tu. On the way, you stop to rest at Hai Duong for breakfast (own expense).
At the foot of Yen Tu mountain, visitors move by tram to the center area and take the cable car to Hoa Yen pagoda. The delegation performs the incense offering ceremony, takes photos, and visits the pagoda. You pass the One Mai Pagoda to offer incense and enjoy the unique architecture of the temple’s porch.
The delegation continued the journey to the sacred peak of Yen Tu with the second cable car, stopping in front of the statue of Buddha Emperor Tran Nhan Tong. Dong Pagoda, located at an altitude of 1069m, is covered by clouds all year round. You stand on the top of the mountain, observing the panoramic view of Ha Long Bay from afar.
Noon: Delegation down the mountain, have lunch at Tung Lam restaurant, and enjoy Yen Tu cuisine.
Afternoon: You return to the center of Ha Long city, check in to the hotel, and rest. You are free to explore Ha Long city or join thrilling games at Sunworld Ha Long.
Evening: The delegation has dinner at the restaurant. Explore Ha Long city at night, and enjoy street seafood dishes. Overnight in a 3-star hotel.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight ticket in economy class
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary (Non-private boat of Halong Bay cruise)
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Meals other than the one mentioned
- Services other than the one mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
(Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
- Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
4 beautiful reasons why we love hiking
The experience of hiking is unique, research suggests, conveying benefits beyond what you receive from typical exercise. 1. Welcome to nature! Hiking is one of…
The world’s ten most dangerous natural areas
Our planet is an exciting, beautiful, fascinating place that never ceases to surprise us in its diversity and vitality. It’s home to magnificent mountains, wondrous…
Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa review — One of the best resorts in Mui Ne
The Victoria Phan Thiet, located in what is regarded as Vietnam’s “resort capital,” is well-loved and picked as an ideal spot to visit for its…
Bai Dinh Pagoda Ninh Binh: All You Need To Know For 2019
Bai Dinh Pagoda is a spiritual tourist attraction in the Bai Dinh – Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex with more than 1000 years of the history. It…
Hanoi Train Street – Experience the Life Beside the Tracks
Disguised amidst the hectic, cramped streets of the Hanoi Old Quater lies a funky little area, where motorbikes or even cars are no longer the…