Con Dao tour 3 days 2 nights
This itinerary is for those who want to go to Con Dao, but are not sure about the attractions, do not know how to arrange…Read more
|Departure upon request
Car & tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point, depart for Noi Bai airport for flight to Con Dao. After more than 2 hours of flight, the plane lands at Con Son airport, tourguide picks you up and takes you to the hotel to check in and rest.
Afternoon: Delegation to visit
- Shark Cape: See Hon Tai, Hon Trac in the eye, take souvenir photos with the background of Bai Nhat, Love Peak and the distant blue sea
- Bai Nhat: A beach that is submerged in water and only appears at low tide, but not everyone who comes to Con Dao has the opportunity to see this beautiful white sand beach.
- Visit Nam Co Temple: Also known as Ngu Hanh Temple, a sacred place to worship 5 goddesses who govern 5 related professions including Kim (metal), Moc (wooden tree), Thuy (cradle water), Hoa (firewood). fire) and Earth (earth). The temple was established by the people of Con Dao in the hope that the goddesses protect and bless the people in the region, farmers, fishermen, craftsmen and small traders…
- Road End of Route: As the people of Con Dao used to call it, in fact this road has been connected to the road around the island. Here, visitors can see Hon Troc, Hon Tre Lon as if waving to the sea, also a great place to save beautiful pictures in Con Dao.
- Ben Dam Port: Nestled in Ben Dam Bay, surrounded by mountains and small islands. From the wharf, visitors can experience the daily life of local fishermen here or immerse themselves in the beautiful sea and island nature of a coastal region.
Evening: Group dinner at the restaurant
20h00: Car takes you to Hang Duong cemetery to visit memorials, martyrs’ graves, visit the grave of Vo Thi Sau, the first female death row prisoner in Con Dao.
Note: The time to visit Hang Duong Cemetery may change to the 2nd day depending on the actual situation to register the visiting time with the Management Board of Hang Duong Cemetery.
- Round-trip air ticket to Hanoi // Con Dao Bamboo airline including 7kg + 15kg check-in.
- Main meal 150,000 VND/meal, breakfast standard hotel.
- Maya Hotel, Saigon 68 or equivalent (02 guests/room, odd pairing 03).
- Tickets to visit the points in the program.
- New-generation car shuttle according to the program.
- The tour guide is enthusiastic and attentive.
- Travel cap, insurance, drinking water.
- Surcharge for single room 700,000 VND/person/tour
- Drinks, personal expenses are not included in the program.
- Surcharge for foreigners – Viet Kieu.
- Ceremony to visit Hang Duong cemetery.
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: 70% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure date: 90% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot take part in the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
Regalia Suites Hotel Kuala Lumpur review — One of the best residence apartments to see panoramic skyline of KL
After I released several photographs of the cityscape of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, many of you inquired where I took them. So now I’ll present and…
Xinjiang travel blog — A journey to the paradise of earth
If there existed a “heaven on earth” in China, it would undoubtedly be Jiuzhaigou in Sichuan province. However, if you’ve ever been to Xinjiang, the…
Ha Long Bay – The Legend of Vietnamese History
Ha Long Bay is one of the most attractive destinations for visitors who would like to discover the sublime beauty of Vietnam nature. In 2011,…
Ba Vi National Park near Hanoi
Ba Vi National Park is one of Vietnam’s most well-known regions of exceptional natural beauty, built on a three-peaked mountain that protrudes steeply from the…
Zipline Vietnam — Top 6 best destinations for zipline in Vietnam
Zipline is a type of swing rope that is increasingly popular in Vietnam. Experience the zip line slipping freely through the air and watching the…