Classic Vietnam & Cambodia Holiday
Experience the many delights of both Vietnam and Cambodia on a sixteen day journey that explores every side of Vietnam and two major famous cities…Read more
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
Welcome to Hanoi: Vietnam’s bustling colonial capital. Your guide and driver will meet you outside the baggage claim of Noi Bai Airport and take you to your hotel in the city center. In the afternoon, enjoy an orientation walk, visiting some of Hanoi’s main attractions: the Opera House, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. In the evening enjoy a welcome dinner at one of Hanoi’s finest restaurants.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
• Accommodations with daily breakfast
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of English/ French speaking tour guides
• Halong Bay Cruise Package (2 days/ 1 night)
• 3 domestic and regional flights: Hanoi – Danang; Hue – HCMC; Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
• Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
• International flights into Vietnam and out Cambodia
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for tour guides and drivers
• Travel insurance
• Visa fees.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
Dong Xuan Market – Opening Hours, Map and Useful Tips
Located in the heart of the Old Quarter, Dong Xuan Market is the busiest and most popular traditional market of Hanoi that missing it would…
TREKKING EXPERIENCE IN THE JUNGLE
Maybe you go jogging every morning or every evening to relax and work out, but have you ever been on a “trekking” trip? More than…
Komodo Island trip blog — The island of the largest lizard in the world
To me, everything on Labuan Bajo, the biggest island in the Lesser Sunda group, is pure. Islands appear to be green shells stretching for the…
7 Best Shopping in Hanoi
Shopping in Hanoi is most famed for its traditional markets and narrow shophouses. The best thing about shopping in Hanoi is that you can do…
16+ beautiful photos of Philippines that will make you want to visit
The Philippines are a collection of approximately 7,000 islands located in the Western Pacific. It’s the perfect beach destination for sunbathers, divers, and explorers. Among…