Hanoi – Mai Chau – Ninh Binh Tour – 4 Days/3 Nights
The tour is a good choice for those who would like to discover some of Vietnam’s most ancient and colourful communities into the country’s northern…Read more
|Khởi hành theo yêu cầu|
- Accommodation as mentioned with daily breakfast
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Local English speaking guide
- Boat trip as mentioned
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fee
- All international flight and internal flight ticket
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Children from 5 years old and below are free, parents take care of them.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old are charged 50% of the adult tour price. Eating standard is as ½ as an adult meal, sitting 1 car seat, sleep with parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
Cancellation/ Booking Policy
- Cancellation after booking: 20% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 15 days before departure date: 50% cancellation fee of tour price
- Cancellation 5-15 days before departure date: cancellation fee 70% of tour price
- Cancellation 3-5 days before departure: cancellation fee 90% of tour price
- Cancellation within 3 days before departure date: 100% cancellation fee
- (Time is calculated in working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday. In case you cannot go to the tour, please notify the company and confirm in writing)
Note: Whichever comes first, we will apply.
12+ pictures depict daily life in North Korea that you haven’t seen before
David Guttenfelder’s award-winning photographs show how sports and recreation are a part of daily life in North Korea. By Melody Rowell Photographs by David Guttenfelder Peek-A-Boo…
Yangon travel tips — 5 things to keep in mind when exploring the city
Yangon, Myanmar’s former capital, is shockingly lacking of significant tourism features, with the exception of the majestic Shwedagon Pagoda. What the city lacks in apparent…
Vegetarian Hanoi – The best places to have vegetarian meals in Hanoi
More and more people prefer vegetarian Hanoi on the lunar calendar in July with the desire to help the body as well as the soul more relaxed….
5 key jet lag facts you should know
It would be great if there was some catch-all, but perhaps the best way to beat jet lag is to know all the different elements…
Tasting Chinese Tea Eggs — The delicious traditional dish, subtle & distinct flavor of Chinese cuisine
Please attempt to broaden your palate on early summer days by snacking on Chinese tea eggs, a wonderful meal with a particular flavor. Tea eggs…