• Pickup from your hotel in Chiang Mai. 8:30am
• Drive 45 minutes up the mountain.
• Stop at viewpoint
• Visit Doi Suthep temple.
• Hmong Village
• Proceed to the Sankampeng area
• Manufacture of Thai crafts
• Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai. 4:30pm
A visit to Doi Suthep is a great way to start any trip to the northern Thai capital of Chiang Mai, not only will you see Chiang Mai’s most important and prominent temple, the mountain top vantage point will let you see the whole of Chiang Mai laid out before you. Following our morning visit we will take a buffet Lunch . We will finish of this first day with a drive out to the craft areas at Sankampeang and Bosang where you will see the manufacture some of Chiang Mai’s famous products and crafts, which include paper umbrellas, silk and laquerware.
• Pick up from your hotel at 7:00pm
• Kantoke Dinner and hill tribe show
• Return to your hotel 9:30pm
On this first evening you will be taken to Chiang Mai’s Old Cultural Center (or Khum Kantoke) for traditional northern Thai food as well as traditional Thai and hill tribe dance shows.
• Chiang Mai