• Pickup from your hotel in Chiang Mai 13:30
• Drive 45 minutes up the mountain.
• Visit to a White Hmong hill tribe village.
• Visit Doi Suthep temple and city view point
• Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai about 17:00
Visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep one of the North’s most sacred temples. On this Chiang Mai tour you will climb a staircase of 306 steps leads to Doi Suthep Temple at the end of the winding road up the mountain. This is definitely the best way to approach the temple but there is also a funicular railway if you are less steady on your feet. As well as seeing this magnificent temple the trip would be worth it just for the stunning views across Chiang Mai alone. From the cool view point at the front of the temple you can see
Kantoke Dinner & Hill Tribe Show
• Pickup from your hotel in Chiang Mai 19:00.
• Kantoke dinner and hill tribe show
• Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai 21:30
Experience a night of traditional Northern Thai food and traditional Thai dance at Chiang Mai’s premiere Kantoke venue (Khum Kantoke). Get to eat real Northern Thai food at kantoke tables while being entertained by traditional hill tribe dancers. Sample such northern delights as Northern Thai pork curry, Thai fried chicken, fried cabbage, Thai sticky rice and fried bananas to name but a few. This is an excellent way to sample Northern Thai food while being entertained by traditional Thai dance
• Chiang Mai