This comprehensive natural and cultural tour includes Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini and Chitwan with 10-day exploration. The trip encompasses some of the most spectaculars natural, cultural, and wildlife splendors of Nepal as well as provides an opportunity to mingle with local people with their ethnic lifestyles. You will start your tour from Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, and then travel to fantastic Lake City of Pokhara and the Birthplace of the Lord Buddha – Lumbini. After that, take interesting activities in Chitwan and turn to Nagarkot for the amazing sunrise before the Kathmandu valley tour.
10 days & 9 nights
Theme: Culture, Photography, Architecture, Family
Meals are included in itinerary
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Chitwan to Kathmandu.
- Private professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Private vehicle and Luggage Transfers.
- All necessary Tibet travel permits.
- All accommodations, based on double-occupancy. Medium standard accommodation with attached bathroom on twin sharing basis. Guesthouse or tent in remote areas.
- Meals noted in the itinerary as "B,L,D".
- Admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & government taxes.
- Tourists Accident/Casualty Insurance
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package rate
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- For infant (<02 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 02 – 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 02 – 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 02 – 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate