Lalaland- a lovely and cozy homestay in Dalat
Dalat is known as a beautiful and dreamy city. Lalaland homestay brings the tranquil and dreamy beauty of this city. Focus Asia Travel will join you in visiting this tiny homestay and find out if this is an option for you to travel to Dalat !
Introduction about Lalaland Homestay
This village is located at 10A Trieu Viet Vuong Street, Ward 3, Da Lat City, Lam Dong. Located 2.1 km from Truc Lam Zen Monastery, 2.3 km from Tuyen Lam Lake and 3.5 km from Yersin Park. The nearest airport is Lien Khuong Airport, 27 km from Lalaland Homestay.
Lalaland Homestay is praised for the following reasons:
- The most virtual living space in Dalat
- High quality bed mattress
- Clean toilet and shared bathroom
- There are many irons, hairdryers, drinking water, towels, fans, heaters, ..
- The shower gel set, shampoo, and lotion have a pleasant scent
Prices and room types
- Room type: 2 people 1 queen bed
- Private toilet and breakfast view on high
- Price: 1,000,000 VND, surcharge 150,000 VND from the 3rd person
- Capacity: 4 people
- Room type: Dormitory with bunk bed for 16 people. There are both double beds (4 pcs) and single bed (6 pcs)
- There are separate lockers for guests
- Shared bathroom outside
- Price: 200,000 VND / person
- Room type: Economy room with 2 beds with shared toilet outside
- Room C 3 people: 1 single bed + 1 double bed: 700,000 VND
- Room C 4 people: 2 double beds: 800,000 VND
Room E + G
- Room type: 2 people 1 double bed with private toilet
- Garden view breakfast
- Price: 800,000 VND, surcharge 150,000 VND from the 3rd person
- Maximum capacity: 3 people
- Room type: 2 people 1 double bed with garden view
- Shared toilet outside
- Price: 500,000 VND, surcharge 150,000 VND from the 3rd person
- Maximum capacity of 4 people
Booking policy for family guests
- No surcharge for children under 1.2m or under 7 years old
- Children aged 1.2m or 7-10 years old are charged VND 100,000
- Over 12 years old collects 150,000 VND as adults
- For dorm rooms, there is no surcharge for children sharing dorm rooms with parents
The virtual cafe lives back to Lalaland
In addition to homestay, Lalaland also has a cafe with a fancy decoration and sparkling photos. Not only a beautiful virtual place to live, this cafe is also an ideal place for a morning relaxing with a book and a cup of coffee. The shop is designed to take advantage of natural light and natural scenery of Da Lat.
This is also a highlight in the design of both Lalaland. Large windows with small pots of plants are placed everywhere. Just looking at Lalaland’s photos can make anyone want to enjoy this beautiful homestay.
Feedback of guests
The following are reviews of Lalaland guests left on Booking.com
“I like the little yard in front of my dorm room the most. There are two rattan chairs and a small coffee table which is enough for some people to sit at the base of an avocado tree and watch the sunset. “
“This is the second time I come back, although it’s a bit sorry that the old room I live in is not empty, but everything is still great. I really like the short- hair sister at the front desk, she is always enthusiastic. “
“Lalaland is very peaceful, beautiful and delicate design. The owner is also quite enthusiastic and lovable, especially her voice is nice and warm .. Coming around, I can also take a lot of virtual life pictures.
“I like Lalaland not only because the room is beautiful and clean but also the staff is super friendly and enthusiastic. ”
“The hostesses are very warm and comfortable. The homestay has a coffee bar so it is easy to sit and drink water. Furthermore, waiting for the car to pick up is very convenient. Many virtual living corners. ”
Let’s follow Focus Asia Travel to explore more information about this homestay.